D2: Lost Manor (nimisgod judging)

Erekose13

Explorer
"I can try to open the chest, but I'd sugges you all back out of the room." replies ao'Thuir. "Oh Ridik, you said you can stabilize one more person right? Good, have that handy just in case."

ao'Thuir will then try to break the chest, concentrating his efforts on the wood not the lock.

Velmont

First Post
Ridik nods at ao'Thuir. "If you judge so, just don't try anything fool." Ridk pull Gardener as far as possible, waiting Richard to do the same with Rinya

HugeOgre

First Post
Hewj Ogr, Half Orc Warrior

Hedron had been listening to the conversation, and eyed the chest warily as the great warrior stepped up to it.

"I hope there is nothing breakable in that chest."

With that he took retreated from the room.

doghead

thotd
--- The Third Floor ---

As ao'Thuir approaches the chest, he notices a small folded piece of paper pinned to the top of the chest. It, like the chest, is covered with a layer of dust, so hard to see until up close. There is something written on it in an elegant, if somewhat spidery hand.

The writing says "Greetings Stranger".

Heckler

First Post
doghead said:
The writing says "Greetings Stranger".
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ooc: Just another reminder that Rinya is wearing the "pin of illumination" which is the only light source in the room. I believe that there was enough ambient light from the bedroom for ao'Thuir to see with his low light vision, though.

And I gotta say, being KO'd really kills your post count. :(

Salix

First Post
Heckler said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ooc: Just another reminder that Rinya is wearing the "pin of illumination" which is the only light source in the room. I believe that there was enough ambient light from the bedroom for ao'Thuir to see with his low light vision, though.

And I gotta say, being KO'd really kills your post count. :(

OOC: Actually Gardner went downstairs and got a lantern so they should be set. BTW given Gardner's current condition and the fact that most of my posts were eliminated in the Crash of 06, I'll never live my dream of catching up to Velmont. Just when I was closing in to. :D

Velmont

First Post
"So, ao'Thuir, what are you doing? Have you found something?" Ridik take a look at Gardener and he is happy to see that his sign are stable.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Don't lose hope, I lost a thousand post count. :\ I think you are coming closer to me with that crash ;) [/SBLOCK]

Erekose13

Explorer
ao'Thuir looks at the note, considers picking it up but says, "Uh, it looks like Grandma left us a note on top of this chest. It's even addressed to us - 'Greatings Strangers' it says." he spells out taking his time sounding out the syllables.

Remove ads