• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D20 Mecha Generator?

Vampyrknight

First Post
Seems I caused some confusion here. Yes, Ranger, I referred to D20 Mecha by Guardians of Order (not that horrible system put in D20 Future). It would help speed up the process to have a generator or an Excel spreadsheet, especially since I have a ton of mecha to design.

zenld

First Post
so, are any of our geek friends working on this, or was it just a passing idea?

i have absolutely no skills in this area, so hoping someone else does.

zen

Bizzare I didn't reply to this sooner. I've uploaded an Excel spreadsheet, that while not perfect is an 80% solution. Once I finally get my book on Excel this month I'll be updating the spreadsheet.

Attachments

• D20 Mecha Sheet.xls
    127.5 KB · Views: 284

Vampyrknight

First Post
The Black Kestrel said:
Bizzare I didn't reply to this sooner. I've uploaded an Excel spreadsheet, that while not perfect is an 80% solution. Once I finally get my book on Excel this month I'll be updating the spreadsheet.

Thanks, Kestrel! I'll see if I can help out once I wade through the Office textbook.

Ranger REG said:
Have you incorporated errata from d20 Military Vehicles?

Not yet, but the next iteration will. The errata hasn't really impacted the project I've been using it for so it's low on the priority list. I plan on changing the formating, fixing a couple of abilities that don't work and improving the interface along with adding the errata.

Remove ads