• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D20 Modern: Code Name FISH

D20ModernGuru

First Post
tonystrongman said:
Very very interested to see what you come up with. I would be interested in buying a product like this!

Drop me an email at

tone at gamingden dot com

If you ever decide to write it up or PDF it :)

Well FISH will be done in print if it gets done at all (I hate .pdf's sorry). When it does get done, however I will let you know.

Skinwalker

First Post
D20ModernGuru said:
My question is has anyone done an Alien Investigation/MIB style game with D20 modern and if so did you enjoy it?

My answers are yes and yes. Here's the intro to my New Moon Investigations campaign, which has been going strong pretty much since D20 Modern hit the shelves:

Magic is real, but weaker than it once was. Psychic phenomena really can happen. The walls between the realities of various dimensions are thin in some places. There are those who walk among us who are not natural, but supernatural. There are dark conspiracies made behind closed doors. Large-scale secret organizations exist, with goals ranging from espionage to global domination. Aliens from other worlds go around turning cows inside out and abducting people for bizarre experiments.

These are the chronicles of New Moon Investigations, an organization dedicated to gathering knowledge, examining artifacts, and protecting the world from supernatural menace.

If you are interested in seeing more, just go to http://www.AldenMinor.com/NMI

Good luck with the FISH project. When it comes out, I may be interested in using it in my own campaign.

D20ModernGuru

First Post
Skinwalker said:
Good luck with the FISH project. When it comes out, I may be interested in using it in my own campaign.

Thanks I will check out your information. Although I think the project is going to change it's name from FISH to something that works alittle better, the basis will stay the same.

I will let you know if/when something happens

Remove ads