(D20 Modern) CORELINE: FIREWALLS: EPISODE 1 (IC)

CityHall.jpg

The bus stops in front of City Hall and the two men get off it. The Hall is full of people-roaming patrolmen, Supers of several kinds, a few National Guardsmen and other men in black.

A big-as-heck banner hangs from the front, reading: SEATTLE IS PROUD TO WELCOME DR. GINA BABETTE DIGGERS.

The two men split off to find their respective contacts.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Seth looked up at the banner disdainfully. Who the heck is that, he wondered, and why does she have such an unfortunate name? I'll bet that her friends calls her 'Babs'. Serves her right for having parents.

Seth shrugged, withdrew his fancy new non-Apple sponsored PDA and searched for articles about the Doctor.

The PDA provides the proper information: there are several 'Doctor Gina Babette Diggers' registered in various fields of science all over the United States, as professors, assistants and the like (and surely enough, they are all Alternates of the same girl) but the top story in Google is the visit of the CEO of Diggers Technologies, Dr. Gina Babette Diggers, to Seattle.

Diggers Technologies is one of the many meta-corporations in Coreline, seling all kinds of technology for 'adventuring' and 'defense' for anybody from Spelunkers to the United Stated Armed Forces. Their trademark, so to speak, was in creating firepower that in any other circumstance but the current way of things would be considered 'overkill'.

Fully-automatic mini-rocket launchers, two-story-tall tanks, armor for EOD units capable of taking point-blank near-nuclear explosions... for starters.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Well I wouldn't mind asking her a few questions, this belleza has two friends I'll like to meet" says the mafia man looking over Seth's shoulder. "Lets talk to her first. My contacts are males, and probably will draw guns at me"

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Seth cranked his neck and looked at Vicente over his shoulder. "You like what you see, eh? Sure, let's go welcome the good Doctor to Seattle. Sounds like she might know a thing or two about biological weapons."

ooc: Sorry about the lateness. I swear to you guys I wil post more often.

IC: If the two men want to enter City Hall, it might be a little difficult. The exterior of the City Hall is pretty well-secured. There are many policemen, uniformed and plainclothes, running around, as well as several other members of various military groups (U.S. National Guard, the Air Force, the Marines). It was like the President himself was coming to town.

Through a window on City Hall that looks out onto the street (in from what the two persons could check out, it was most apparent that this was the cafeteria), many men in uniforms are talking. The biggest table of the cafeteria is very livid, with one man in honor blues getting off his chair and making some pretty wild motions with his hands, that are capturing the attention of those who are listening to his words.

The man looks like this:

Maybourneharold.jpg

Last edited:

Herobizkit

Adventurer
<<OOC: I don't see the pic from your last post, marco.>>

Seth grimaced. "It looks like we might have problems getting in, paizano. Maybe I could try flashing my military creds?"

Seth approaches the throng of people, announces that he is here on military business and demands to speak to "someone in charge."

Remove ads