• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(D20 Modern) CORELINE: FIREWALLS: EPISODE 1 (IC)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Cailen indicates the Weener and the curvy chick, "I think that's our boy. I have tranq gun here, unless you guys have a better idea. We can pull up, shoot him, and pull him inside."

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Seth rummaged around inside the limo's fridge for snacks and booze, then played with the intercom for a while, then the power windows... by the time he finished his last and most cliched act of standing up outside the sunroof and waving his arms shouting "Wooo!", the limo had arrived at its destination. He quickly ducked back inside and closed the sunroof. Twice.

Seth observes the couple a moment, then comments, "I'd feel like a jerk if I killed this guy's game... Asian women are so hard to get... but the military man in me says a quick snatch and grab's the right call."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Caelin says, "Alright then." He gets his air gun ready, making sure he is on the correct side of the limo.

When Vic gets the limo close enough, Caelin gets ready transforming into his hybrid shape. He rolls down the window as Vic stops the car and fires the air gun hitting the gang member. Then he leaves the air gun on the seat and exits the vehicle.
[sblock=OOC] Standard Action: Ranged Attack with Air Pistol (1d20+12=29, 1d2+1=3); Should hit with a 29, the target need to make a Fort SV DC17 or fall unconscious for 1d3 hours.
Move Action: Exit Limo[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Vicente pulls the car close, and after Caelin gets down the car, the looks apprasingly to the running woman. "They could have just gave us that sort of companion don't you thing? Why don't you try the air gun on her?"

Herobizkit

Adventurer
"Cool power, by the way, C-dog. Er, cat."

"We do need a sidekick," Seth said, leering at the Anime babe's fleeing posterior. Seth took his Goa'uld Staff Weapon from its sheath across his back, then stood up through the sunroof and took aim. "But we need witnesses a lot less... if you can't take her down, C-Cat, I'll have to."

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Caelin grins, "She does have a nice tail. But the air gun was only single shot, sorry. We are going to have to catch her."

<<OOC: Waiting on tranq results before chasing any tail. ;) >>

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Seth sighs, snapping his fingers as if to say "Aw, shucks."

"Too bad for you, girlie. You could have made us all happy."

Seth presses a hidden button on his alien weapon. The top of the staff opens, revealing a cross-shaped space. A loud, obviously electrical whine is emitted from the weapon, low at first, then very high. Seth then presses the button again, sending a long, white-hot stream of flaming death towards the hapless Anime babe.

[sblock=OOC]Attack, Damage: 1d20+8=14, 3d10=23

I tried so hard (pun intended) to remove all male-related innuendo from the above...[/sblock]

Last edited:

Caelin says, "Alright then." He gets his air gun ready, making sure he is on the correct side of the limo.

When Vic gets the limo close enough, Caelin gets ready transforming into his hybrid shape. He rolls down the window as Vic stops the car and fires the air gun hitting the gang member. Then he leaves the air gun on the seat and exits the vehicle.
[sblock=OOC] Standard Action: Ranged Attack with Air Pistol (1d20+12=29, 1d2+1=3); Should hit with a 29, the target need to make a Fort SV DC17 or fall unconscious for 1d3 hours.
Move Action: Exit Limo[/sblock]

The tranq hits the Halloweener on the back of the neck, and the guys actually has enough time to reach for it and yank it out and take a look before toppling over.

The Jaffa Staff's blast hits the girl on the back with a small explosion of plasma and a 'whoosh-clap!' sound, and the girl makes an odd choking sound before falling over as well.

The Halloweener starts to snore, which is a sound that resembles a chainsaw.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Caelin races over to catch the weenie as he falls, easier that way. He drags him over to the limo door and starts stuffing him in.

After they are back in the limo he calls up to Vicente, "Alright hit it, we got him. He will be out for 1-3 hours. Where we going to interrogate the weenie? Know any good places?" The questions are directed at both of them.

Remove ads