d20 Modern: Fallout

Jemal

Adventurer
I was thinking a survival expert, someone who's been living mostly on his own for the majority of his life. Possibly came out of a vault at an earlier age, but if so he's either forgotten it or isn't talking about it. Crafting/treat injury would definitely be on his list of skills, and he'd be focused more on melee for combat.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[MENTION=9026]Jemal[/MENTION]; Sounds good, but we do have Survival Skill covered I think. Here's our RG Thread: http://www.enworld.org/forum/5239387-post1.html

[MENTION=17674]possum[/MENTION];
Can we trouble you for a treasury post that will contain all our loot? Same with a log of the XP Awards?

I recommend editing it into the opening post of the IC thread like we do in Living Pathfinder Adventures.

BTW, tomorrow finds me out of town (yeah, out of town from being away from home already), driving 18 hours to attend my brother's wedding. I will be a tad scarce during the weekend until returning on Tuesday.

Jemal

Adventurer
Well, survival would obviously be a skill he had, but when I meant survival expert, I didn't mean 'guy with lots of ranks in survival' ;). I meant a guy who's been out on his own for a while and knows how to get around.

Still looking over the book (Only have d20mod pdf) but either a Tough or Dedicated hero.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Dedicated might be best to round things out. I would not go Dedicated and Melee though. But then I think we were strongly recommended to not focus on melee too much. Better to be shooters, I think.

The only thing you need from Apocalypse is the occupation info, IIRC.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Is this game still recruiting? I'm playing a few others atm, but posting is slow. I went over the RG, and it looks like there are only three players... a tough hero and two fast ones? And someone's looking for a Tough or Dedicated build? Hmm... I enjoy Dedicated and Charismatic heroes the most, but if VV dropped a Smart hero, I could certainly play a Smart hero...

perrinmiller

Adventurer
If I remember correctly, Possum capped the number of players at 4 and was pretty adamant about that. Though Jemal has tentatively been given a chance at out one opening, he has also been absent a few days without communication.

Remove ads