d20 Modern: Fallout

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[MENTION=17674]possum[/MENTION]; Walking Dad asked some questions about the rooms & locks. He might be waiting on an answer before posting IC, dunno.

[MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION]; You are back in your PbP saddle again, you still playing this one?

I was going to post again to help move us along, but I think WD and/or VV will want to post again before we do.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I PM'd VV and he has indeed dropped this game. He thought he had posted as such, but I don't remember seeing it.

Anyway, I guess we left his character in the town and we won't see him again.

Felix1459

First Post
OOC: Sorry for the delay. I went to the page on my phone and it showed PM's comments as the last posts...so yeah I totally missed the Possums post on the actions of the rats. Apologies again.

Jemal

Adventurer
Just fell off the first page so I figured I'd give a bump in case the GM is.. well.. playing Possum ;). *L* More seriously, I figured maybe you just haven't been checking the OOC thread, so I'd give it one more try.

possum

First Post
Well, give me a concept and we'll see. We're currently first level, that's where you'll start. You probably wouldn't be from the Vault, though.

Remove ads