• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20 Modern: Fallout

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[MENTION=17674]possum[/MENTION]; Walking Dad asked some questions about the rooms & locks. He might be waiting on an answer before posting IC, dunno.

[MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION]; You are back in your PbP saddle again, you still playing this one?

I was going to post again to help move us along, but I think WD and/or VV will want to post again before we do.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I PM'd VV and he has indeed dropped this game. He thought he had posted as such, but I don't remember seeing it.

Anyway, I guess we left his character in the town and we won't see him again.

Felix1459

First Post
OOC: Sorry for the delay. I went to the page on my phone and it showed PM's comments as the last posts...so yeah I totally missed the Possums post on the actions of the rats. Apologies again.

Jemal

Adventurer
Just fell off the first page so I figured I'd give a bump in case the GM is.. well.. playing Possum ;). *L* More seriously, I figured maybe you just haven't been checking the OOC thread, so I'd give it one more try.

possum

First Post
Well, give me a concept and we'll see. We're currently first level, that's where you'll start. You probably wouldn't be from the Vault, though.

Remove ads