• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20 Modern GM Screen?

SJ

Explorer
Has anybody made one of these that they'd like to share? I know it shares alot with D&D, but some charts for thrown explosives, new weapons, vehicle rules, etc. would be cool to have on a screen.

I haven't seen an official version or announcement from WOTC on this either.

SJ

SJ

Explorer
color or b&w, either one is fine. Beggars can't be choosers. :D

typical actions vs. attacks of opp.
actions vs. opposed actions
attack & defense roll modifiers (prone, blind, etc.)
ranged & explosive weapon tables
thrown explosive deviation chart (p. 149)
rules on dying & death
cover and concealment charts
driving actions w/ short descriptions

I'm sure I forgot something important.

Thanks, Bagpuss!

SJ

Bagpuss

Legend
Hmmm this is harder than I thought. You start to realise how limited Publisher is and then Word is just as bad.... I might have to end up using one of the Macs, as they have Quark.

Bagpuss

Legend
I'll try and get it finished over the weekend then post a pdf of the A4 size pages to my webspace.

The first one I'm working on is probably 3 sheets in landscape (I prefer to be able to see over my screen), but after I've got that done I'll attempt a portrait version and perhaps additional sheets.

Not forgetting a whole sheet of the screen for the OGL. *grin*

Last edited:

Benedict

First Post
I would just like to thank you in advance. It's very generous of you to share your time and effort with those of us without the know-how/resources to make our own.

Benedict

Remove ads