• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Modern] Harry Potter d20?

Ranger REG

Explorer
Nope...

It's National Lampoon's Ben Wilder d20.

AKA...

Sorority Boys
Revenge of the Nerds
Undeclared
Saved by the Bell: The College Years

hong

WotC's bitch
Re: Nope...

Ranger REG said:
It's National Lampoon's Ben Wilder d20.

AKA...

Sorority Boys
Revenge of the Nerds
Undeclared
Saved by the Bell: The College Years

Now I'm confused. If these are Harry Potter books, as you seem to be saying, what does National Lampoon have to do with it?

hong

WotC's bitch
Ranger REG said:
Does anyone wants to educate hong on the concept of April Fool's Day?

Now come on, you're just being insulting. I know what the concept of April Fool's Day is, thank you very much. Just because it's a date that only occurs on leap years doesn't mean I've forgotten what it is. I also know that April Fool's Day doesn't occur on years divisible by 400, unlike many others who don't know how the Gregorian calendar works. So I'll thank you to adopt a more respectful tone of voice, or I shall be forced to educate you on these concepts.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Vacuum Elemental said:
When I first saw the words National Lampoon's I immediately thought Animal House. Am I losing my cooldar?

"Toga, toga, toga...2000!"
Trust me, we old-timers know about Jim Belushi and National Lampoon's Animal House. :D

Ranger REG

Explorer
hong said:
Now come on, you're just being insulting. I know what the concept of April Fool's Day is, thank you very much. Just because it's a date that only occurs on leap years doesn't mean I've forgotten what it is. I also know that April Fool's Day doesn't occur on years divisible by 400, unlike many others who don't know how the Gregorian calendar works. So I'll thank you to adopt a more respectful tone of voice, or I shall be forced to educate you on these concepts.
April Fool's Day only occurs on leap years???

:D ROTFL :D

Okay, is this an Australian holiday or something? Because I'm observing the U.S. version of April Fool's Day.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads