Rules Light Modern RPG

R_J_K75

Legend
What about this map. It's more of an exterior view, but a simple, top-down view in JPG format. Brought to you courtesy of the Emirates Nuclear Nuclear Energy Corp. :p You could put a grid on it with any one of a number of mapping or drawing apps and treat it as an internal view. Of course if you're planning on revealing/drawinng it on an erasable, gridded sheet (like those Chessex or Paizo sheets) as the party progresses, you could just use it as your GM reference.
I don't know why but I'm not getting push notifications for this thread, I just reset my settings and unwatched then watched the page again so hopefully it will fix it.

This map would have worked but I found something to use but then just ended up running the scenario as it was written in the adventure as a breaching test. To my surprise it worked rather well. Funny thing is I found some actual old drafting drawings online for real nuclear power plants but they were on D-size paper and scanned so the resolution was poor and would have been even worse printed on an A-size sheet. I'm still amazed that there wasnt one already out there from a modern TTRG. Thanks for the input though. We finished the Feral Hogs adventure yesterday and now I'm trying to figure out XP, which brings me to my next post...

R_J_K75

Legend
I'm trying to figure out individual XP awards for my players after finishing our first adventure. I looked in the Basic Rule Book, Allies and Adversaries and the Mastery Guide and I can't find anything on how adversary threat level translates into experience points besides the adversary threat level table on page 132 which only gives the PCs level vs. Threat Level. I'm guessing that I should just use my judgement and give XP per the table on experience point rewards on pg 153?

Remove ads