• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20 Supers Preview - The Mentor

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This is a new class from d20 Supers. It's designed to represent the Rupert Giles' of the world. d20 Supers is capable of modelling any Super style genre, from Buffy to X-Men, from Superman to Masters of the Universe.

Attachments

• mentor.doc
    54 KB · Views: 937
Last edited:

Furn_Darkside

First Post
Salutations,

I am able to read it without a problem.

It looks interesting- btw.

Do you see this as an npc class or a pc class?

I wouldn't imagine many pc's taking this beyond 6th lvl- if that long.

FD

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I imagine that most people would use it for NPCs. But I haven't specifically distinguished between NPC and PC classes in the book.

In fact, the other NPC classes have been lumped in with all PC classes and given a slight beefing up to bring them in line.

rayoman

First Post
rayoman said:
Can you do something about the formatting? I can barely understand this thing.

I should have more clear. The character class table is unreadable to me. Everything else is fine. When I got to the jumbled table I quit reading it.

Thanks for the feedback in the other threads too.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
rayoman said:

I should have more clear. The character class table is unreadable to me. Everything else is fine. When I got to the jumbled table I quit reading it.

Thanks for the feedback in the other threads too.

The table isn't jumbled for me. Perhaps it's a problem at your end?

Thorne

First Post
Looking over the class, it's quite interesting, though I don't see it being useful in a 4 color super hero game. Mind you, Prof. X could have some ranks in this, but I think that'd be better as a Prestige Class to be honest with you, or maybe as a NPC class.

Kildozer

First Post
Mentor Class .doc problem

Morrus said:

The table isn't jumbled for me. Perhaps it's a problem at your end?

Looks like if you open this up in WordPad rather that Word, all the text formatting is absent, making it just a stream of words. Reading the text is pretty easy, but the tables would be all messed up.

Remove ads