D20 Supers...

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It got a litle waylaid with all the server problem, but it's pretty much done. Art should be finished in the next couple of days, and then it's off to layout.

We're also including a sample mini-setting (about 15 pages or so) -- ""A near-street level hero setting where divine champions and repentant demons fight the supernatural forces of the father of all vampires". It's set in New York and written by Nemmerle. If it proves popular we might develop it into a full setting book later. :)

FullTinCan

First Post
Stunned & Amazed by the Preview

Okay Morrus, I am stunned and amazed by the preview of the d20 Supers in Asgard 6. I am not all that interested in running a Supers game, but the apparent modularity of the system has me giddy.

Horacio, you get a cookie, because you are helping promote the book in the d20 system games forum. Thank you for that. As for the deadline, I think we're shooting for a release around July 17th. It'll be waiting for you when you get back from vacation. ;)

This is the Sage Mentor prestige class. It fits characters ranging from Professor Xavier, to that old guy Buffy hangs out with, and perhaps even Alfred Pennyworth. Of course, it also works for any type of mentor or teacher, in or out of the supers genre.

Attachments

• mentorsmall.jpg
    mentorsmall.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 918

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
RangerWickett said:
Horacio, you get a cookie, because you are helping promote the book in the d20 system games forum. Thank you for that. As for the deadline, I think we're shooting for a release around July 17th. It'll be waiting for you when you get back from vacation. ;)

Thanks a lot, RangeWickett !!!!

But I must say that if I promote it in the d20 system games forum is because of the preview in Asgard. Man, that preview caught me fully. I was looking for a d20 supers game since the d20 began. I haven't liked any of the different proposals, I thought I would never find a d20 equivalent to Hero System, flexible but broad enough to simulate any comic. And when I read Asgard I knew I had found the game I was waiting for. From now, consider me a d20 Supers fanboy :)

I will buy it when I will arrive from vacation. And I will bein a campaign right then (I have some cool ideas for a d20 supers campaign), And not only that, I will begin a Story Hour, I hope it will be the first d20 supers story hour. That's is a promise.

Remove ads