D20Future - BUGHUNTERS MOREAU

Karl Green

First Post
Yes that is a fine AdC

NOTE about the six-month trip. In Amazing Engines you could learn new skills etc during the time.

Part of what I am thinking is that this is when you training up to your 3rd level BUT I am also going to give you a little bonus.

Each character at the end will give to choice ONE Knowledge skill and add +1 rank to it (Max ranks 6) and +1 rank from the following list...
Computer Use, Gamble, Perform (any), Read/Write OR Speak (one language), Repair, Treat Injury (again Max rank 6)

Mithran

First Post
Would you allow me to give Pedia 1 rank in speak language and read/write language instead of the knowledge skill?. I'm kind of thinking he'd like to learn another language but he doesn't want to do a half-way job on it and only know how to speak it.

This may sound pathetic, but its IC for Sneak's skill. The language he learns would be completely dependent on what Casper speaks. If she doesn't speak anything beyond English, he'd try to learn another language from one of the other females.

...Gods, he's pathetic.

Karl Green

First Post
Hmm sure, if you want to go for both Read/Write and Speak instead of the Knowledge that is fine.

As for what other languages some of the females might be speaking...
Casper speaks French and German
Sword speaks French
Mercy speaks Latin, German and Spanish
Cougar only speaks English
Flash only speaks English

Mithran

First Post
Ok Pedia will go for read/write and speak: German. Being as two females speak it and it's good to have someone to practice speaking the new language on. (And who wants to spend *more* time with the guys?. :p)

Remove ads