D20Modern: The "In Character" Character game[Recruitment]

ThoughtBubble

First Post
Hey TDM? How do you want to handle this purchase stuff? Should items just have an aproximate wealth level, and we run from there? Do we just, exchange a wad of cash, then go buy stuff like normal (for D20 Modern)? Or should we do it the other way around, say find what we want and then come back, get cash for it and buy it? Or do we need to say something about how much we're exchanging.

All I've got is this little number for wealth. And I'm not sure what all it does. ;)

Thanks Chief!

KitanaVorr

First Post
ok

Everything as a DC so anything under that DC level - you can buy without taking down your wealth bonus. However if you buy something above your wealth bonus, you will incure a penalty which will take your bonus down.

No big surprise that magical items here are going to be pretty darn expensive.

ThoughtBubble

First Post
Ok. I just got that. I've been pouring over the D20 M SRD a little bit. So, if I exchange some cash, can I just assume it's enough to do purchases in standard D20 M style?

KitanaVorr

First Post
ThoughtBubble said:
Ok. I just got that. I've been pouring over the D20 M SRD a little bit. So, if I exchange some cash, can I just assume it's enough to do purchases in standard D20 M style?

Yep - Whenever you want to buy something, let me know what you want to buy and I'll tell you the cost of buying that - if its under, or over and if its over, how much its gonna cost you. I'll do all the rolls.

ThoughtBubble

First Post
Hey all. Just a quick heads up. I'm still going to be posting sporatically for a while. I got one of those fake promotions at work, you know, the ones with added duties but no real benifits?

Between that and these horrible deadlines, I'm going to have some trouble keeping up.

Just thought I'd let you know in (somewhat) advance.

Sixchan

First Post
Any chance of an update Hanh? We're probably going to need them more often if we're ever going to finish shopping. I still have 2 more to visit (not counting the wand one I just entered).

KitanaVorr

First Post
Sixchan said:
Any chance of an update Hanh? We're probably going to need them more often if we're ever going to finish shopping. I still have 2 more to visit (not counting the wand one I just entered).

I"ll try, but as I said, I'm moving this week/weekend so only posts that I can get done quickly get posted and only in short bursts too. Hopefully I'll have time to get it all in.

Remove ads