D20Modern: The "In Character" Character game[Recruitment]

ThoughtBubble

First Post
Uh, six? Could you give me some clarification as to why/how you saw me pick up this thing? That affects how I'm going to react.

'Cause, you know, I asked for help searching the place twice, and ended up having to do it myself anyway. So unless you were helping, I'm not going to be in any mood to share.

KV: the harsh stick of reality is for beating the enthusiasm out of your starry-eyed partner. It worked wonders on mine. :D

Last edited:

Sixchan

First Post
I can only assume that real life me was sleeping when you asked, but since you said that you shoved it in your pocket and came back (and though I have no idea how far away you were), I guessed that my five levels of Infiltrator might have let me see it as you put it in your pocket and returned. *shrugs*

But if I'm right about what I think it is, and I didn't see it, it might be some time before your trinket is identified. Not that it's important particularly to me, since I probably wouldn't be able to use it (if I'm thinking correctly). Tis up to you, I say.:)

KitanaVorr

First Post
Sixchan said:
I can only assume that real life me was sleeping when you asked, but since you said that you shoved it in your pocket and came back (and though I have no idea how far away you were), I guessed that my five levels of Infiltrator might have let me see it as you put it in your pocket and returned. *shrugs*

But if I'm right about what I think it is, and I didn't see it, it might be some time before your trinket is identified. Not that it's important particularly to me, since I probably wouldn't be able to use it (if I'm thinking correctly). Tis up to you, I say.:)

You couldn't have seen it as he was in another room at the time. Everyone is in the gym, Daniel was in the locker room looking for his bookbag.

ThoughtBubble

First Post
Uh, could I ask for some advice?
What're some interesting things I could do with these levels? None of the Advanced classes that are based from dedicated really appeal to me, and I havn't read through the entire D20 M book yet. Any pointers on cool stuff?

Lichtenhart

First Post
I took the Acolyte class. (hence my curing spells)

Psionic powers classes seem cool too. They're not really tailored on the dedicated hero, but if you multiclass a bit you shouldn't have many problems qualifying for them.

KitanaVorr

First Post
TDM Evaluation Time!

ok

Time to get some feedback in order to make the game better for you.

Please email me answers to these questions and please be as honest as you can (er and polite too).

1. What about this game makes you want to play it more? Basically what you want me NOT to change.

2. What's something about this game that you don't like much about? Basically what you want me TO change.

3. What future (short or long term) goals or experiences do you want for your character? Or are you happy with letting me direct it for you?

4. Any other comments?

KitanaVorr

First Post
Since its memorial day weekend and most people (in the U.S. anyway) are probably away at relatives until Monday - I'll slow down the updating to allow them time to post.

psychognome

First Post
Kitana,

Um, could I join the game, or are you having enough trouble already with having to DM one Finn? :D If the answer's a positive, I can probably post my character... I mean me into the Rogue's Gallery.

And if I join the game, somebody has to tell me In Character what I've missed, 'cause I doubt that I can just appear out of nowhere and know everything that's going on. ;)

KitanaVorr

First Post
sure!

Just post up a level one character in the rogue gallery ;)

then post here letting me know and I'll post your introduction to the game

Last edited:

Remove ads