D20Modern: The "In Character" Character game[Recruitment]

ThoughtBubble

First Post
Surprize! It's a Dealine!
I'm not going to be in any shape to post this weekend (possibly into next week, seeing how things go). Thought I'd give you a heads up. Oh, does someone have a club I can borrow to beat the enthusiasm out of my starry-eyed partner?

Lichtenhart

First Post
Hi guys, chickified guys and Kit!
I was really really busy for what looked like a century, but now I'm back and back to stay. Would you still like me in the game? I guess a little voice of reason wouldn't hurt in Daniel's dream. ;)

KitanaVorr

First Post
Lichtenhart said:
Hi guys, chickified guys and Kit!
I was really really busy for what looked like a century, but now I'm back and back to stay. Would you still like me in the game? I guess a little voice of reason wouldn't hurt in Daniel's dream. ;)

of course Mario! Pikachu would be lonely without you! ;)

Lichtenhart

First Post
Thanks Kit! :) Would you please post something to tell me what I was doing during that epic battle, just to get me back in action? So I can go and test my healing powers. ;)

KitanaVorr

First Post
Lichtenhart said:
Thanks Kit! :) Would you please post something to tell me what I was doing during that epic battle, just to get me back in action? So I can go and test my healing powers. ;)

lol I have no idea what you were doing so you can post doing whatever you want as long as it doesn't interfere with what was already posted ;)

that's the beauty of ICCG, you can step away and comeback pretty easily

ThoughtBubble

First Post
Wooohoo! Reason! = )

Seriously though, glad you're back.

Oh, by the way all, how am I doing?

Oh, KV, I found something better than a club. It's the 'harsh stick of reality'. It's +4 vs optimists!

KitanaVorr

First Post
ThoughtBubble said:
Wooohoo! Reason! = )

Seriously though, glad you're back.

Oh, by the way all, how am I doing?

Oh, KV, I found something better than a club. It's the 'harsh stick of reality'. It's +4 vs optimists!

You're doing great! And, if you haven't noticed, reality has taken a long leave of absence for this game!

;)

Remove ads