• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D20Modern: The "In Character" Character game[Recruitment]

KitanaVorr

First Post
Just a reminder

don't forget to update your characters because I only work off what you put in the rogue gallery thread. So if you're level 7 and you have level 4 posted, I will do rolls based on the level 4

ThoughtBubble

First Post
KitanaVorr said:

tsk tsk tsk!

I knew I should have kept you in the sailor skirt!

:D

You know, there's always fixes for that. ;)

By the way, am I aware that Rom just tried to paralize me? That really defines what I'm going to try to do next.

KitanaVorr

First Post
ThoughtBubble said:

You know, there's always fixes for that. ;)

By the way, am I aware that Rom just tried to paralize me? That really defines what I'm going to try to do next.

oh yeah...not like he was being subtle about that...

KitanaVorr

First Post
ThoughtBubble said:
Probablly should have asked this in my last post, but can I do the easy parts of my level now and the hard parts later, or should it all go up at once?

All at once would be better at least for me to look through stuff.

KitanaVorr

First Post
ThoughtBubble said:
Could you help me figure out my wealth bonus? Mostly I'm confused by the difference between profession and occupation bonuses.

sure

Honestly, wealth bonus matters not much at all in this game so if you don't want to worry about it, that's fine.

Starting Wealth is +3 (this is where you normally roll, but I don't let you roll...only give you a +3)

to this, add your occupation bonus...which is about a +3? too lazy to look in my book right now.

then add in your profession bonus which should be really whatever ranks you put into it. You don't have any so that's a zero.

So you should have a +6 to start with.

Next Level...

its your previous bonus (+6) plus your profession bonus (+0) plus 1 so you should have +7.

does that make sense? :)

Remove ads