• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Daily Art Preview

SuperJosh

First Post
WOW!, mesh shirt and oversized bondage pants? Goth much? Not that that is a bad thing... if you are into goth... I am not... so no cambions... unless they work at Cinnibon and are named "Azrael".;)

Oh and that guys hand position reminds me on my wifes when she is fanning her hands after having painted her nails.

WhatGravitas

Explorer
SuperJosh said:
WOW!, mesh shirt and oversized bondage pants? Goth much? Not that that is a bad thing... if you are into goth... I am not... so no cambions... unless they work at Cinnibon and are named "Azrael".;)
Yep. Very goth/metal-ish. Doesn't bother me... but it sort of breaks my suspension of disbelief, because it's very modern. Well, I actually don't really care. But I'm happy about the fact that the art preview is daily from now on!

Cheers, LT.

The_Gneech

Explorer
WampusCat43 said:
Used to wear those to the beach back in the 70s, when I could get away with it.

Gang-signing fiends in Hasselhoff shirts. Jeez.

Is that better or worse than leather-strap-happy bald guys covered in tattoos and piercings?

Or for that matter, hippie-trippy dryads and wizards that look like they came right off a '70s van mural?

Stupid topicality in D&D art! Fie!

-The Gneech :cool:

Last edited:

WyzardWhately

First Post
If Dragonborn can grow wings, I'd sort of want Tieflings to be able to do so as well. I mean, I'll probably end up playing a Tiefling, and being able to get a set of sweet devil-wings would be pretty awesome.

Trolls

First Post
breschau said:
Aw. And I was hoping it would be a paragon path / epic destiny for the tieflings. Damn.

It's still possible. The cambion mini is an ascendant hellsword, after all. It could be ascended from a tiefling.

It would be strange, though, given the mythology of cambions as half-fiends.

Zamkaizer

First Post
Today's exhibit is pretty good, though it thankfully lacks real life reference. I can't place the artist though. Arnie Swekel? Kieran Yanner?

Klaus

First Post
Zamkaizer said:
Today's exhibit is pretty good, though it thankfully lacks real life reference. I can't place the artist though. Arnie Swekel? Kieran Yanner?
I'll take a guess and say Anne Stokes.

Remove ads