Damned If You Do... Recruiting Closed

Shayuri

First Post
In process...will be done tonight. This weekend was sicker and busier than anticipated, but don't count me out yet!

he's the best...around...and nothing's ever gonna take him down!

Voda Vosa

First Post
Some Commentary:

Voda Vosa: Did you mean for your druid to be trained and all friendly with a chaotic evil race of creatures whose very presence corrupts the environment? I'm going to work under the assumption that this was a tribe of Grippli or other good frog people that the dwarves were warring with because they thought they were bullywugs.

Yeah, lets do that :)

Shayuri

First Post
I noted we lacked some ranged options, and so...behold...

Joafer Aldeverdigris
Seeker, level 1
Elf, Seeker
Seeker's Bond: Bloodbond
Background: Elf - Wild Elf (+2 to Athletics)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 10, Dex 16, Int 10, Wis 20, Cha 9.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 10, Dex 14, Int 10, Wis 18, Cha 9.

AC: 15 Fort: 10 Reflex: 14 Will: 16
HP: 22 Surges: 7 Surge Value: 5

TRAINED SKILLS
Nature +12, Athletics +7, Perception +12, Stealth +8

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +3, Arcana, Bluff -1, Diplomacy -1, Dungeoneering +5, Endurance, Heal +5, History, Insight +5, Intimidate -1, Religion, Streetwise -1, Thievery +3

FEATS
Level 1: Weapon Expertise (Bow)

POWERS
Seeker at-will 1: Grappling Spirits
Seeker at-will 1: Biting Swarm
Seeker encounter 1: Possessing Spirits
Seeker daily 1: Swarming Bats

ITEMS
Leather Armor, Longbow, Adventurer's Kit, Dagger

BACKGROUND
Joafer is the latest in a long line of Seekers...elves who reject the 'lets wait and see' mentality of their peers. The Seekers go forth in search of trouble, through forest, desert, plain and aboard ship if need be. From town to town they watch the comings and goings of the lumberjacks and trappers, carefully assessing the impact they have on the surrounding fabric of nature. Should all be well, they move on. If there is a problem, they solve it...with words if possible, with sterner measures if driven to it.

Joafer came to Thunderstone in part because of the mine, but more truthfully because of the strange talk he'd caught wind of. Cursed monuments, crumbling ruins, and dangers stalking the paths from the shadows. To a Seeker, these things are symptoms of a greater malaise in nature...and so he came. To watch. To learn. And finally, to resolve...by whatever means necessary.

tiornys

Explorer
Ah, elves and their bows.... :)

I will be away from home until Saturday, and my access to internet will be uncertain. I'll try to at least find an internet cafe or somesuch to check in once a day, but if things get moving and I'm not responding, feel free to NPC me.

t~

Walking Dad

First Post
Hey, great, never saw a Seeker been played :)

May I suggest Bow Expertise instead of Weapon Expertise (Bow)?
The later gives you a bit of extra damage vs enemies with no other enemies adjacent.

Remove ads