• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark Fairytale IC

"Excuse me," Shavara says when she spots the guard. "We're from the Academy. Do you know anything about why we might be here?" Looking over his shoulder, "Perhaps it has to do with why someone told a guard to watch an empty house marked with a big, red X?" she asks sweetly.

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: Grr stupid android deciding it needed the ram.and killing my reply let's try again

"Nothing to report captain." the dwarf bursts out startled before looking up at you sheepishly, he looks to be blushing but it's hard to tell given all the hair."Academy? You must be 'ere for Felix Fitzwizzle, well 'e ain't 'ere." The dwarf adjusts his armour for sometime before continuing.Not strictly Academy business per say but there be undead in 'ere. Sort 'em out and I'll but in a good word wit captain Bedrock for ya."

c98d5a9c1fdea39045c8683c1d2bd54c.jpg

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Introduction: "I've seen you around, but I didn't have time yet to meet everyone. Are you long in the academy Service?"

At the guards :
In elven whispering: "Not the way I would phrase it, but it works."

Comon, normal voice to the guard
"Do we need to talk to to the guard captain first or you are charged with briefing us, good man?"

Ooc: lets hope this isn't just some random plague victim house :)

Last edited:

"I'm afraid we have to stick to Academy business first. Can you tell us who Felix Fitzwizzle is and where he might be located? And if not, where we might find your Captain Bedrock."

Azurewraith

Explorer
"No one knows where Felix is our of 'e is even alive, some say his automaton killed 'im others say e' fled town. Damn Necromancers make ma skin crawl they du. Captain Bedrock will be in his office in the barracks I assume, opposite side o' t'ring either way will get you there on equal time. Shame bout them Zombies dread t' think what would 'appen of they got out."

GM: I'll hold up here give others chance to Absorb the info before making a definitive plan. Feel free to ask more questions.

"So there are zombies in the house you are watching?" asks Shavara. "You say necromancers like they are common problem here in Dravethan. Was or is Felix a necromancer?"

Introduction: "I've seen you around, but I didn't have time yet to meet everyone. Are you long in the academy Service?
"Why yes! I have been around a while. Graduated a about a month ago. Haven't been on to many assignments yet though. Especially not one like this."

------------------------

Against the guard;
Shildoor took a few Steps closer to the Building to see if he could peek inside "Undead you say?! Thats never a good thing! How many would you say are inside?"
He then took a few steps back again and let his shield rest in the floor with a thud.
"and what is this autm.... automa..." *cough cough* "Automaton? Is it that dangerous?"

Kaleth follows the others keeping quite. His polished steel mask hiding any emotion. As introductions are made Kaleth touches Shavara and Shildoor's mind.

Kaleth

Kaleth does not say anything more and follows the others through the portal to Dravethan.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads