• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark Heresy FOR THE EMPEROR!!! OOC thread - always recruiting, give a shout

DrZombie

First Post
Hi guys.

This game is going steady but a bit slow.

I'm gonna advance the story every week. If anyone feels like dropping the game, let me know and I'll start ghosting the character.

If there's anyone that would like to play another dark heresy game, presumably with a higher posting rate albeit with a very different approach, there's always this game

Shayuri

First Post
Hehe, sorry...I keep falling into the trap of waiting for someone else to post because I don't want it to be too much of Kestrel...but it seems folks want someone to take the reins, so I can do that.

The fact that Jemal is offline until late August probably isn't helping matters either. But beyond those factors, I think the game is doing well!

jkason

First Post
Hehe, sorry...I keep falling into the trap of waiting for someone else to post because I don't want it to be too much of Kestrel...but it seems folks want someone to take the reins, so I can do that.

Sorry 'bout that. I keep making characters who aren't especially leader-ly, which has the unintended consequence of often forcing other players to make decisions. The fact that I'm bad at making decisions in general probably plays a part, as well. :)

DrZombie

First Post
Don't worry 'bout it. The game has it's own dynamic, if you feel like leading go for it, if anyone has a problem with it they'll try to take over in-game, which leads to it's own dynamics. Just go with the flow.

DrZombie

First Post
Hi guys, just a heads-up that I'm on holiday 'till the end of august, and that my internet connection is horrible. Cya in september, and have fun amongst yourselves.

Jemal

Adventurer
well, I'm back now, and ready to dig back in. Will catch up IC as soon as I've notified everyone that I'm back.

DrZombie

First Post
hi gang. I'm gonna stop waiting for the rest to reply and go ahead with the story. I'll ghost the non-responders for a bit, then the chopping axe will have some work.

Shayuri

First Post
Spleen...we may have lost some players. That's a shame, cuz I liked the group we had going.

Still, we gots to keep things moving, I agree. Onward!

DrZombie

First Post
A tentative new start to the action. We have lost Rat, Brutis and Kincaid. I'll let Rat hop along as an NPC for now. If you want to, someone (Jemal?) can keep him as a sidekick and occasional bullet-catcher.

Jemal, you need to add your diceroll to the WP test :)

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Hi! Id be interested in possibly taking over the Kinkaid character... but, um... I know nothing about the rules, so I'm not sure what she actually DOES. Does WH40K have a "class" system? Is she even human?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads