• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark Sun: Any great published adventures?

Wik

First Post
Was Ivory Triangle good at all?

Looking over the old adventures I have tucked away, those were some really great Brom covers... :D

Ivory Triangle wasn't an adventure, though it may have included a mini adventure that I've completely forgotten (though I doubt it).

However, it was a great set of books, detailing the so-called "Ivory Triangle" (funny, since there are no elephants on athas, or any other animal that has "ivory". The triangle, by the way, consists of Gulg at one point, Nibenay at another, and Salt View (a hidden slave tribe) at the third. Each book in the set detailed one of the poitns, with the salt view one also detailing many other locations within the triangle.

Was a pretty good boxed set, and I think one of the reasons there is a lot of Nibenay love out there.

ferratus

Adventurer
The Dark Sun: Shattered Lands video game was better than any of the Dark Sun modules on paper.

I'd thoroughly recommend anyone interested in Dark Sun to google Shattered Lands by SSI.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads