• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark Sun! I have them!

AntlerDruid

Explorer
Can you please reveal what one of the other Noble Adept's powers are besides "Adept's Insight"?

Any mention of drow and how they could fit in?

Solvarn

First Post
Thri-Kreen.

I must know more.

What are female Thri-Kreen like?

And more importantly, are they hot?

reversible-bug-costume.jpg

Crothian

First Post
Can you please reveal what one of the other Noble Adept's powers are besides "Adept's Insight"?

Level 10 Utility Psionic Sustenance. Bascially target one willing ally and they loose a healing surge and you regain 2 power points

Any mention of drow and how they could fit in?

No mention that I see,. They probably all died in the Cleansing Wars.

raptor112

First Post
Defiling doesn't seem as cool as it used to be but it can still be powerful if you don't care about your friends. There is also a optional rule for each character to have a wild talent an at will psionic ability. There are ten written up and it includes a random table for them so that is a nice touch from 2e brought forward.

Does the wild talent replace one of your at wills or is it in addition to your class at wills? Any chance we can get the names of a few of these wild talents (particularly if they have familar names)? Also are there feats that improve defiling?

AdmundfortGeographer

Getting lost in fantasy maps
Is there any mention of just what exactly lead to the condition of Athas as presented? Does it mention a Green Age? A Blue Age?

Does it mention what the Sorcerer Kings were before they were Sorcerer Kings? Does say anything about genocidal wars waged long before the current date, either in the flavor text or in DM-only sidebars?

Aegeri

First Post
Can you give us a general idea of how many epic/paragon/heroic monsters are in the creature catalog? What's the highest level and such forth. I'm hoping that they haven't overloaded paragon/epic with elites/solos and forgot that it's nice to have regular monsters in these tiers :p

AdmundfortGeographer

Getting lost in fantasy maps
I continue.

Any reveal on the origin of beasthead giants?

Does The Black earn a mention anywhere?

Are gith explicitly or implicitly linked to the planar gith-descended races?

Does the Athasian calendar get any detail? How about something never mentioned before, any talk about the Athasian astronomy: constellations and other planets . . . ?

Any non-creature challenges in the Creature Catalog? What, if so?

GreenWarlock

First Post
Can you help me figure something out?

On this thread: here there has been some confusion on if Elemental Spirit is an animist shaman ability or a character theme power. Which is right? Thanks in advance.

Also anything you can tell about the new warlock pact would be much appreciated, paragon paths, feats, etc. Con based warlocks (even if they have an option to be cha based as well) are always my favorite.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads