Dark Tides, Cold Steel

Gomez

First Post
The Magistrate looks over the bandits. A smile comes to his face when he sees one of them. "Ho! Ho! Esera Branch. Thought you could steal and plunder at will did thee. Well you will pay for your crimes. Yes you will!" He turns to his guards. "Throw them in a cell and get Old Anna to come and see to their wounds. You cannot hang a dead man can you." He says with a smile.

He turns to your group. "The bounty on a bandit's head is 20 gold each." He pulls out a heavy pouch and pays you 60 gold. "Your aid is greatly appreciated in this matter."

Bobitron

Explorer
Kira jumps up in a display of glee as the Magistrate hands the purse over. "Thank you kindly, sir!"

Turning back to her companions, she holds out the purse in her litle hand and shakes it, rattling the coins around. "Whee! Look at that 60 gold coins for dragging those bandits in."

She looks up to the face of Zandrick with hope in her eyes. "Sun has nearly set. Maybe we could sample what Hollowbrook has to offer in the way of an inn?"

Gez

First Post
« That makes 15 pieces for each. It's fair and it will more than cover the costs of an inn for us and some sort of shelter for our pack beasts. »

Bront

The man with the probe
"Aye, an Inn sounds good. Tis a shame it won't help replace the potions we used, but it's a start. Perhaps we should pool what we don't spend on the Inn and buy a healing potion if we can." Zandrick says.

Gomez

First Post
Gez said:
« That makes 15 pieces for each. It's fair and it will more than cover the costs of an inn for us and some sort of shelter for our pack beasts. »

The Magistrate looks confused for a second and he does a quick recount of the bandits. "Oh my goodness. I missed the dead one. Here is another 20 gold for him as well."

Gomez

First Post
Bront said:
"Aye, an Inn sounds good. Tis a shame it won't help replace the potions we used, but it's a start. Perhaps we should pool what we don't spend on the Inn and buy a healing potion if we can." Zandrick says.

The Magistrate shakes your hands and then leaves. The guards begin to take the bandits inside the Keep. One of the guards overhears Zandrick and he turns to speak to him. "If you’re looking for healing, Granny Anna can provide you with potions and other concoctions. I have to go get her to look over the wounded bandits anyway. If you want to come with me I can take you to her."

Bront

The man with the probe
"I thank you good sir, that would be most helpfull." replies Zandrick. "Fortunately, we're all in good health now, but a potion or two would do us wonders down the road."

Gez

First Post
« It seems this Granny Anna has spare potions she could sell, so it's a good idea to pay her a visit. » To the guard: « We follow you, officer. »

Gomez

First Post
The guard leads you down several streets to a house on the outskirts of the village. Next to it is a large spice garden. The guard knocks on the door and a small white haired woman in a tattered multi-colored robe answers. "Yes! Yes!" she says in a cracking high pitched voice. "What is it?"

The guard answers. "We have some wounded men at the jail that need tending Annie. The magistrate wants you to look at them."

She looks over the guard and the rest of you with her watery bulging eyes. "Ok! OK! I am comin. Let me get my bag."

Last edited:

Remove ads