Dark Tides, Cold Steel

Bront

The man with the probe
"Is there perhaps a way the lady could take a private bath and then stay in the common's room?" Zandrick inquires

Gomez

First Post
"I see that you are people in need of some comfort and food. If you can all share a room, I can bring down the price to 2 gold each." says the innkeeper. "That includes everything but your drinks."

Gez

First Post
« It's still very expensive, I suppose we're getting the Adventurer's Price List. Merchants always assume that just because we're wearing weapons and armors without being part of a regular army or militia, we can pay whole galifars where other people just pay sovereigns. »

« Anyway, here's what I propose. One fine room with three beds, one of them halfling-sized, accomodation for bathing, three good meals, three breakfasts, one nice bottle of wine and pitcher of fresh water, and stabling for our mules. I'll agree if we pay a total of 7 golden galifars for that, I can even give them to you right now. »

[Our warforged friend Hulk doesn't need a bed nor a breakfast.]

Gomez

First Post
Gez said:
« It's still very expensive, I suppose we're getting the Adventurer's Price List. Merchants always assume that just because we're wearing weapons and armors without being part of a regular army or militia, we can pay whole galifars where other people just pay sovereigns. »

« Anyway, here's what I propose. One fine room with three beds, one of them halfling-sized, accomodation for bathing, three good meals, three breakfasts, one nice bottle of wine and pitcher of fresh water, and stabling for our mules. I'll agree if we pay a total of 7 golden galifars for that, I can even give them to you right now. »

[Our warforged friend Hulk doesn't need a bed nor a breakfast.]

"Done!" says the innkeeper. "Let me show to your room. Would you like your baths now or after dinner?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"I think after dinner would be fine." Zandrick says. "We still have some business to conduct before then."

Remove ads