Dark Tides, Cold Steel

Bront

The man with the probe
"Aye, my friends and I have need of your fine potion making skills Ma'am." Zandrick adds with a humble smile and a slight bow of respect to the woman.

Gomez

First Post
Annie eyes you and cackles. "Well if'n you want to talk about that. Then meet me here before nightfall and we can discuss it." With that she shuffles off after the officer.

OOC: It is mid-afternoon. About 3 hours till sun down.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
"Sound fair enough, good day to you Ma'am." Zandrick replies.

He looks to his companions "Well, someone mentioned getting a room and some warm food. That sounds like a plan to me."

Gomez

First Post
There is an inn nearby called the Golden Standard. Its sign out front shows a knight holding a gold colored flag. Inside it is quite and cozy. It has a tavern area with large tables and cushioned chairs. A fat balding man with a large red mustache greets you at the front door. "Welcome to the Standard, Gentlemen and Lady!" he gives you a short bow. "I am Thaddeus Brek, proprietor of fine establishment. Are you looking for refreshment, lodging, or both?"

Gez

First Post
« Both, and even more : We have a wagon's beasts of burden in need of a stable. For now, though, we're especially interested in hearing about your offering of warm meals... »

Gomez

First Post
"I will have some boys stable your animals. Would you like to freshen up first before you eat? I have two of my best rooms available." says the innkeeper with a smile. "A warm bed, a hot bath, a meal fit for a nobleman and breakfast in the morning. Only 3 gold each!"

Bobitron

Explorer
Kira's pleading eyes look about at her companions. "3 gold? That's pretty expensive..." Her expression is crestfallen. "That would buy 10 nights in many places."

Remove ads