Dark Tides, Cold Steel

Gomez

First Post
"The Crypt itself is on the grounds of the estate and it is underground. I hope that any damage to the crypt and it's contents can be limited to what is required to recover the ring. The ring will be located in the resting place of my great grandfather Beval Ovalo. It should be on the second or third level of the Crypt. His personal seal was that of a Raven rampent." says the Captain.

Bobitron

Explorer
Kira's eyes practically pop out at the sight of the bag and the thought of gold back in her purse. Coins mean baths, food, and riding in a carriage rather than bumming rides in wagons, she thinks. "Sure I'm in!," she blurts out.

ooc: Kira is a bit too stunned by the thought of the cash to ask any intelligent questions, folks. :heh:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"What of other things we may find? Do you want them left or taken? If they are not your family's, what are we to do with them?" Hulk asks. The division of spoils of war was something he understood very well, and it was best to make things clear before an engagement began.

Bront

The man with the probe
Zandrick chimes in, "Hulk brings up a good point. While I am as much for finding treasure as anyone, I don't want to be plundering and desicrating your family's tomb without you giving us the go to do such a thing. Twould not be proper. But, as I said before, I'm quite willing to do such a favor if not just on your reputaion alone my good Captain."

Gez

First Post
Nil, amused by the talks about plundering the ruined estate, listens wordlessly to the conversation.

Gomez

First Post
"Needless to say. I don't want my family tomb looted. So please try and refrain from taking anything that belongs in the crypt other than the ring of coarse. Anything that you find that does not belong in the crypt is of coarse yours to take." says the Captain. "One more thing and this is very important. Don't tell anyone about your mission!"

Gomez

First Post
"Me thanks to ya. You should leave when ya are ready but by tomorrow morning at the latest. I will give ya directions and a map." says the Captain.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Thank you for clairifying. I would not want to desicrate your family's crypt any more than nessessary to do the job." Zandrick says, hopefully reasuring the captain that it will be so. "Other than a few foodstuffs, I am ready for the journy."

Remove ads