• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark Tides, Cold Steel

Bobitron

Explorer
Kira seperates five of the coins from the pile and pockets them, and pushes the others toward the center of the table.

"This'll be enough to buy me a night of comfort before we leave. The rest should help pay for the wagon and a pony."

Bront

The man with the probe
Zandrick does some quick math:
1 Wagon 35 GP
2 Mules 16 GP
2 B&Bs 4 GP
Feed 42 SP for 3 weeks for each mule
Rations 42 GP for 3 weeks for each party member
12 Waterskins 12 GP (How long does a waterskin last?)
Total: 113 gp, 2 Sp
Each share: 28 GP, 4 SP

"It should be about 30 GP per person for just the wagon, mules, and basic supplies. What do we need besides food and water?" Zandrick asks.

Last edited:

Gomez

First Post
OOC: You most likely will not need 20 waterskins as there are creeks, rivers, and other means of filling your waterskins along the way. Let's say one waterskin per person per day with chances to refill as you travel. The countryside that you will be traveling through would be like central England with scattered farms and communities.

Bront

The man with the probe
Gomez said:
OOC: You most likely will not need 20 waterskins as there are creeks, rivers, and other means of filling your waterskins along the way. Let's say one waterskin per person per day with chances to refill as you travel. The countryside that you will be traveling through would be like central England with scattered farms and communities.
OOC: If they last 1 day, that's 3 days for us, 4 days for the mules. That's not bad, though I think others my have a waterskin or too on them as well. I'll cut the number down a bit.

Edited the number of waterskins in the estimate, but didn't change what I said (which was an approximation anyway).

Gez

First Post
[OOC: Judging from the character thread, we all already have a waterskin.]

« You think two mules will be enough for a wagon ? »

Bront

The man with the probe
"I believe most wagons are pulled by two beasts of burdon. But don't mind me, I'm a sailor by heart, so not used to using wagons."

Gomez

First Post
OOC: After you do your shopping and such it is pretty late in the day (4:00ish) Do you wish to leave now or in the morning? Please post any other purchases that you are going to make in the OOC thread. Thanks!

Bront

The man with the probe
"I'm all for getting a jump on this and starting out as soon as possable. We can save the money of an inn, and maybe shave a day off our trip."

Bobitron

Explorer
Kira looks disappointed that Zandrick wants to leave so quickly, but agrees. "I suppose you are right. I was hoping to get one night in a comfortable bed before we leave, but looks like it's not meant to be," she sighs.

Her mood perks back up almost instantly, though. "I'm glad to working with you all! This sounds like a fun trip!"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Hulk shrugs. Night, day, sleep, beds, it was all fairly pointless to him. Saving time was useful, at least in the eyes of the fleshy races, which was how Hulk had to live his life. "As you wish," he grates, willing to go along as the others decide.

Remove ads