• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark Traditions: Star Wars D20 (Recruiting)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Goddess FallenAngel said:
*waves* Hi again, BS! :D

Oops! missed this!

Waves back

Goddess FallenAngel said:
Okay, I don't like the book's rules for DSP. 'Nuff said. ;D

I don't think anyone really does... I know AMG isn't as harsh with them as I would be. (In this in regards to my own character.) and he's probably GMed more Star Wars than anyone else I know. :)

Zantriel, sorry for getting so off topic in your recruitment thread but at least its keeping it on the front page right? :heh:

zantriel

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Zantriel, sorry for getting so off topic in your recruitment thread but at least its keeping it on the front page right? :heh:
NP, and it brings up a good point, what does cause a DSP. Well first off using a DS power, I played in a game as a Jedi, with a Force Adept that used DS powers almost every game. But the GM didn’t hand out DSP’s like he should. My Jedi would talk to him, point out why and how it was wrong, you know, try to get him to turn to the light side. But the player liked the DS and would not stop. Then one game he used Force lightning on a person who was not attacking us, I stopped it and told the character that if he used the DS to attack the innocent again, I would have to stop him, and though I did not wish it I will do it to protect the innocent. I was given a DSP because I was a Jedi making a threat. I do not think it was a threat, I simply told him the consequences of his actions. In fact I think I let him slide much longer than he should have. But that GM let people play Jedi who had no business playing one. (Hackin Slashers)

Other than that I go buy what I think of as true acts of evil, or what really breaks the Jedi code. You can bend it but don’t break it, lol.
Killing: Killing to defend yourself and others, and it was your last resort. (No DSP) Killing though you could have found a better way. (Maybe, depends on circumstances.) Killed out of anger and hate. (DSP) Killed just see them die. (More than one DSP)

To late to go on… need sleep…

RobotRobotI

First Post
So, got room for another person to toss a concept in?

I've got a concept for a Jedi Guardian/Smuggler. His name is Rikkit, he's a Twi'lek Fallen Jedi. Although he's not a Dark Side character, he is a Dark Jedi in that he turned away from the Jedi Order. He continues to use the Force and his training to help people - primarily himself. He realized that a life of servitude for 'the greater good' wasn't going to mean anything if he was unhappy with his life - and so, he left. Now, he works as a smuggler of sorts, running various goods across planets on the Outer Rim.

zantriel

First Post
RobotRobotI said:
So, got room for another person to toss a concept in?

I've got a concept for a Jedi Guardian/Smuggler. His name is Rikkit, he's a Twi'lek Fallen Jedi. Although he's not a Dark Side character, he is a Dark Jedi in that he turned away from the Jedi Order. He continues to use the Force and his training to help people - primarily himself. He realized that a life of servitude for 'the greater good' wasn't going to mean anything if he was unhappy with his life - and so, he left. Now, he works as a smuggler of sorts, running various goods across planets on the Outer Rim.

Sounds fine to me. Though you will need to join RPG Crossroads to play. Link is in my first post.

Last edited:

cybernrd

First Post
I'd love to play...though my computer can't seem to load the page the other foum is on. I'd like to play a jedi though i'd really play anything.

Prof Yeti

First Post
Greetings and salutations!

Okay I have a few of questions.
1) Are you still looking for players or have you already filled your roster? (I know that is technically 2 questions but is for a single point. :D )
2) I don't have the Revised book currently. Is that a deal killer? (Will have one shortly though.)
3) What is needed? I would love to play a Jedi but wouldn't mind a Scout either. Maybe even a soldier if more muscle is needed.
4) Should I post the concept here or go ahead and do that at the other forums? I just don't like leaving a mess on other peoples threads. (Again multiple questions in one - It's like a holiday sale - or probably just tired. :lol: )

If everything else works out I will try and have a concept and character to you to look over by tomorrow evening.

RillianPA

First Post
If you still have room, I would like to play too. I'll try to get over to the Crossroads tonight sometime, with a character idea and writeup.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads