• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Darkhawk Campaign OOC (accepting alternates)!

Perfect, I'll then think of a good level 1 character. :)

*The Bowman* would be way too powerful for this game, and another trademark figure *Callahan the Snake* maybe wouldn't fit into the action.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
If you want to do an oriental themed concept, we will need to talk about how your character got to the Flanaess, as he/she likely did not originate there. I'm also wary about having two oriental-themed characters in the game. Now if you were willing to do Scarlet Brotherhood monks, that would probably be quite alright, even ninja might fit (with all their focus on assassination). Anyway, email me and we can discuss it.

Ivellious

First Post
I've been looking at this board for a while questioning if I really want to join this, and I have to say it's grown on me. I'm thinking of doing a swashbuckler from complete warrior if that's ok

Manzanita

First Post
I should note that I haven't been able to put together my monk. I am really too busy to join another game, despite the promise this one seems to hold. Good luck with it, but I won't be joining.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Ivellious said:
I've been looking at this board for a while questioning if I really want to join this, and I have to say it's grown on me. I'm thinking of doing a swashbuckler from complete warrior if that's ok

Not only is it ok, but I will give the swashbuckler +1d6 sneak attack at 4th, 8th, 12th, 16th, and 20th since I think the class is a little weak. Email me with your character concept.

And thanks for letting my know Manzanita. Good luck with your other games!

Remove ads