• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Darkness Under Cold Stones

Dire Lemming

First Post
I didn't know you meant to roleplay it. Well I guess it's the most natural way.

[sblock='Shoon and Kragor']Shoon notices that the man in the bed next to Sion's, whom he had been staring at, is looking back at him. His eyes widen with shock and he swivels around in his chair to look away.[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Balund and Thoma meet Ivan

[sblock]

Balund stops dead in his tracks and eyes the newcomer with piercing eyes. Ivan gets the feeling that this man is somehow looking into his soul. After a few minutes, Balund speaks. "You show much resourcefulness. The great Crow casts its favor upon you. Now tell us, what brings you to this place?

[/sblock]

Voadam

Legend
Thoma, Balund and Ivan[SBLOCK]Thoma lowers but does not sheathe his falchion, wary, ready. He answers the greeting in the mortal tongue "Greetings flame hair. Did you send out the fire wolf?"[/SBLOCK]

Land Outcast

Explorer
note: the IC thread will be up as soon as possible; in the meantime keeping this up is good for a starting point (as soon as the IC thread appears all this "scenes" will be fast-fowarded until your meeting at the town).

Dire Lemming

First Post
Shoon slowly turns around again when he is adressed and looks at the man on the other bed with his odd skin tone. Still a bit unerved, he stammers out, "The healer's house, but I'm unsue where she is now." He is wearing what looks to be the inner layer of some sort of cold weather traveling clothing.

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
May as well finish this up while we start up the main thread.

[sblock=Ivan meets Thoma and Balund]The voice, and that same aura that surrounds him. There is little doubt in Ivan's mind that he now faces the one he sought. And even the orc seems civilized for one of his race. Ivan relaxes his posture somewhat and bows in greeting.

"No, I did not send forth that creature, but I too shared your vision. However, that is not why I came here. I came looking for an friend from times gone past, and unless I am mistaken, I look upon him now, Balund. I have come seeking aid."
[/sblock]

Remove ads