• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Darkness Under Cold Stones

Rhun

First Post
Thoma and Balund meet Ivan

[sblock]

Balund nods slowly at Ivan's words. "I have been expecting you. The spirits whispered to me that you would be coming. They advised that I aid you in the tasks before you." Balunds kneels suddenly, and traces a series of strange runes in the dirt at his feet. Looking back up to considere Ivan, he continues. "As in all things, the spirits know best. I will provide you with what aid is in my power."

[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Land Outcast said:
The rapidity of posting has its origin in the "introductory" nature of this section.

It's all good. As you well know, I'm something of an 'avid' poster myself.

Voadam

Legend
Now I've posted in the IC as well. Good intro, I like the Danya character and setup.

Against fellow orcs, not a problem. Saving unknown villagers, could care less. Spirits say go, Thoma does not care about their plans or wants. Balund says he's in, Thoma is in. He sticks with his friends. Good, bad, Thoma is the one with a big sword. :)

Land Outcast

Explorer

Now, I haven't yet seen your post in the IC, but for certain what you just posted here should go in the IC post... definetly!... (sp?)

Remove ads