• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Darksun Killer In Ravenloft PT I

Everyone (even Tallask and Andus) gets 400 XP each.

In case you were wondering- Large spiders with A psionic power of Control Light with the Ghost template on him (ignored CHA limit).

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Socrates gets up and dusts himself off. "Thank you Adamant. I could never have survived with out your aid." He says.

"Ok everyone. We have the hole secured for now. It's safe to come down." The engineer says hoping that thewy all fall on thier heads for not coming to his aid.

Velmont

First Post
Subdual Damage: 4

"Next time, I suggest you to get out of the way of your rescuer..."

Adament start to scan around to see if there isn't any other danger.

He whispers so no one on the floor above can hear. "And I told you they were not to be trust. They don't help you and one of them ran away."

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Velmont said:
"Next time, I suggest you to get out of the way of your rescuer..."

Adament start to scan around to see if there isn't any other danger.

He whispers so no one on the floor above can hear. "And I told you they were not to be trust. They don't help you and one of them ran away."
"I'm going to have a talk with them as soon as I'm able. We are after all trying to get them home." Socrates says. "I have no idea what these bites will do to me. I may need a healer."

dead_radish

Explorer
Tallask curses again. Flighty bastard. He'll try to charge out the door after the thing, hopefully taking a stab at it - if the thing flees too far, or drops into another building before he can get to it, he'll abandon the chase, but I'm hoping his boosted elven speed is enough to keep up.

dead_radish said:
Tallask curses again. Flighty bastard. He'll try to charge out the door after the thing, hopefully taking a stab at it - if the thing flees too far, or drops into another building before he can get to it, he'll abandon the chase, but I'm hoping his boosted elven speed is enough to keep up.

The assailant trys to backstab youy again as you rush out the door but he misses! Oops and oh crap is clearly seen on his face.

Actions?

Both of you are now standing within an alleyway. His back to the wall next to the door.

dead_radish

Explorer
Tallask will stab the bugger if possible, then step up next to the creature to make sure that he can use his psionic abilities to keep the creature from fleeing again (AoO + Psionic Hold the Line Thingy).

dead_radish said:
Tallask will stab the bugger if possible, then step up next to the creature to make sure that he can use his psionic abilities to keep the creature from fleeing again (AoO + Psionic Hold the Line Thingy).

You jab with the spear and nearly hit him. You tear into his rags instead and strike the wall.

He is concentrating on a psionic power- Burst (Psicraft natural 17). It would appear he is about to bolt for it again.

dead_radish

Explorer
Tallask shakes his head. "Oh no. You're not going anywhere. I want to know what a shapeshifter wants."

He'll then ready an action to stab the creature when it enters his threat range. He'll also use "Burst" this turn, which is a quickened power, effectively, gives +1 psionic damage to next attack. If he hits with the attack, or with the AoO if it leaves, he has the Stand Still feat to keep it from leaving.

OOC: It's always nice when you get a situtation where you get you do what you're good at. ;) Tallask is good at keeping people from going where they want to go.

Last edited:

Remove ads