• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Darksun Killer In Ravenloft PT I

dead_radish said:
Tallask shakes his head. "Oh no. You're not going anywhere. I
OOC: It's always nice when you get a situtation where you get you do what you're good at. ;) Tallask is good at keeping people from going where they want to go.

I agree completely :)

KILLER IN KALIDNAY
SDARKSUN IN RAVENLOFT
SEGMENT 121

The The "man" before you looks everywhere but at you. It is obvious that he comes to the relization that he can go no where that you can not strike. He recognizes the fact that you are also boosted for speed psionically now also and gives in/ With a deep sigh he finally looks directly at your eyes. His are black and fierce. "Do with me as you will Kalidiaan."

He dosen't raise his dagger to attack but keeps in handly and ready to defend himself. Now that you are up close and stationary, it is clear he has visited the sewers recently himself; thus the stains on his legs.

dead_radish

Explorer
OOC: Is there any difference in accents between the natives and the rest of us? And does this guy have any noticable accents or the like?

dead_radish said:
OOC: Is there any difference in accents between the natives and the rest of us? And does this guy have any noticable accents or the like?

Minor accent differences. Dialet is different more by educational/cultural level. His spoken common reminds you of the poor. It it not broken common but not very descriptive or concise either.

dead_radish

Explorer
Tallask glares at him. "Why do you watch us? And why did you flee? And why do you call me Kalidiaan? Are you not Kalidiaan yourself?"

He keeps the spear poised and ready, but he is genuinely curious, especially about the odd use of descriptor.

dead_radish said:
Tallask glares at him. "Why do you watch us? And why did you flee? And why do you call me Kalidiaan? Are you not Kalidiaan yourself?"

He keeps the spear poised and ready, but he is genuinely curious, especially about the odd use of descriptor.

"Wretched Kalidiaan!" He spits at the spear. "Human is big holding a spear to me while I hold a mere knife. Go ahead...do it! Do It! DO IT!!!!"

He is becoming aggitated and very unhinged now.

dead_radish

Explorer
Tallask shakes his head. "You stabbed me in the back first, rat-man. And I am far from human." He makes a point of revealing his pointed ears. "And I am not exactly a Kalidiaan. I don't plan to kill you, if you don't make me do so."

"Why were you watching us!?"

If the creature does attack or flee, I'll use subdual damage.

Jarval

Explorer
Shrugging off the fear that struck him following the sounds of fighting from below, Odten clambers down the ladder to join Socrates. Looking around the basement, he flinches at the sight of the dead creatures, then turns to Socrates.

"Ah, I see what all the fuss was about. My apologies for not coming to your aid, but my nerves are somewhat fraught due to the events of the last few days. I hope you have not been seriously hurt?"

Jarval

Explorer
"By talent or skill, no, but by virtue of a gift from a priest, then yes." Odten touches Socrates with his ring of healing, trying to restore some of the damage he's taken.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads