• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DARKSUN / RAVENLOFT: Killer in Kalidnay PT II

Jarval

Explorer
"There is a magical aura of some strength down here, but nothing comparable with what was in place on our own world." Odten focuses on the area containing the energy, trying to discern more detail.

Last edited:

Jarval said:
"There is a magical aura of some strength down here, but nothing comparable with what was in place on our own world." Odten focuses on the area containing the energy, trying to discern more detail.

Door shaped, 3x6ft Magic type is Abjuration.

Jarval

Explorer
"It may be, although I cannot determine its effect to that detail. If we had some way of disrupting the ward, even temporarily, we could safely bypass it, but I would be very wary of opening the doorway without removing whatever spell is currently active first."

Velmont

First Post
"Don't ask me! The only reason I don't kill wizard on sight it is because I know magic can be usefull in the hands of a good caster, but I prefer not to touch anything magic of unknown origin."

dead_radish

Explorer
Tallask shakes his head, and sighs. "Fool." Why would someone be that secretive, to take their own life...

He nudges the remains with a foot, trying to determine if it would be safe to investigate the body. If so, he rummages it, then heads back. If not, he just shakes his head and heads back to report to the others.

dead_radish said:
Tallask shakes his head, and sighs. "Fool." Why would someone be that secretive, to take their own life...

He nudges the remains with a foot, trying to determine if it would be safe to investigate the body. If so, he rummages it, then heads back. If not, he just shakes his head and heads back to report to the others.

You find 10 Silver pieces, a dagger, a vial with a blackish-green goo within it. Also found is a nice looking ring. Oddly enough, it has a split face image on it. The left side is of a man and the right side of a Tari (ratman).

When you return, no one is on the front step anymore. Looking in you see nothing but can hear voices within. The voices are of your allies.

Remove ads