• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DARKSUN / RAVENLOFT: Killer in Kalidnay PT II

Velmont

First Post
Jarval said:
"How was I to know?"

He runs on through the smoke, grumbling something less that polite about the intelligence of Muls.

"I start to understand why wizards are hunted. They don't even know what power they are weilding. Careless and dangerous!"

dead_radish

Explorer
OOC: You know, part of the reason I love Darksun is that no one really batted an eye when Odten joined us, seeing as how he's some sort of recently mutated pteradactyl thing, but once it comes out he's a wizard, the slurs start. ;)

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Socrates, who has been trying to think of a way out of this while trying to breath snaps at Adamant. "Surely that anger is not focused at all magi. I have always been very careful with my magics. We need room and air. Andus try to break those tiles on the floor. Smoke and hot air wiull rise so we need to go down!" He yells and takes out his 50' rope tieing it to anything he finds sturdy enough.

dead_radish said:
OOC: You know, part of the reason I love Darksun is that no one really batted an eye when Odten joined us, seeing as how he's some sort of recently mutated pteradactyl thing, but once it comes out he's a wizard, the slurs start. ;)

LOL! so true

Last edited:

The rats are running (fleeing) from the flames. They run by, over and around your feet. Some are smoking and have ambers lit on their fur. The roar of the fire is strong and the squeal of the rats is strong. Andus- the flames are rushing up the wall and being pushed along the ceiling. Your 1/2 giant head is about to be smoked. Actions?

dead_radish

Explorer
Tallask continues to search for any sort of alcove or low area to wait out the smoke and fires, or a passageway out of this area. If he doesn't find one, he'll turn and jog down the corridor, eyes open for ambushers.

Remove ads