D&D 5E Darksun times of change[Oc]closed]

Azurewraith

Explorer
9832274a98471ca407f2f993770a09e9.jpg

Azurewraith

Explorer
I'm a bit confused by what your wanting to do,possibly caused by lack of sleep, so you want to push the Krodlu until there is 4hours of regular travel left?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'm a bit confused by what your wanting to do,possibly caused by lack of sleep, so you want to push the Krodlu until there is 4hours of regular travel left?

Right. Then we'll lighten the wagon's load (give a bunch of stuff to the giant, make most of us walk) and try to decrease the time further by forced marching ourselves. I assume the Krodlu will still have to roll, but hopefully the dc will pop back up a bit for them).

Azurewraith

Explorer
Right. Then we'll lighten the wagon's load (give a bunch of stuff to the giant, make most of us walk) and try to decrease the time further by forced marching ourselves. I assume the Krodlu will still have to roll, but hopefully the dc will pop back up a bit for them).
Ok excellent just wanted to make sure I had it correct as it was a long night and not the good kind. Ill try and get posted sometime today.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
We let the Crodlu go and dig, then. We'll take anything to get us started - even a little rise or depression. We'll start there and pass out some shovels. We can lean the wagon on the pile when we're done. Hopefully we can cram us all in. We may need to dig our way out.

Am I right?

Remove ads