"Database Error"

Max_Killjoy

First Post
Getting the same error on the General forum. But the links to the most current thread works fine. Weird.

Yeap -- I can go to any thread inside the general tabletop forum that I have a direct link to, but cannot go to the general tabletop list of threads.

SolitonMan

Explorer
Supporter
I did a little checking in Chrome with the dev tools (f12) and the load of the main page results in a 503 (service unavailable) error. Is it possible that somehow the links to the problematic forums have been borked? If so then it makes sense the database would find nothing when looking for the requested content.

The general request for a forum listing uses the address http://www.enworld.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?, with the forum following the "?". I've tried using individual digits after the "?" starting with 1, but 2 (the general forum) fails, 3 works, 4-6 are invalid. When using 1, 2 or 3 the URL resolves itself into the correct full path, but the database error still occurs for 2.

hejtmane

Explorer
I am getting this from chrome on HomeBrew

tested it on FireFox and IE11 same issue

Tested other forms some I can get in others throw this database error

Ones with the error
General Tabletop Gaming
HomeBrew
EN Publishing

Trying to provide what data I can

Last edited:

Celebrim

Legend
I am getting this from chrome on HomeBrew

tested it on FireFox and IE11 same issue

Tested other forms some I can get in others throw this database error

Ones with the error
General Tabletop Gaming
HomeBrew
EN Publishing

Trying to provide what data I can

This for me as well. Ironically, individual threads can still be accessed; it's just the forum that is down.

Remove ads