• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Davemage or Shilsen - check this out!

ThirdWizard said:
Now, in true wizard fasion, he can face all directions at once.

Ahhh, but he isn't! Still has to look out, back, and all those directions in between. Time to wait for you to pull THAT one off and see who uses that as an avatar. :)

genshou

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Ahhh, but he isn't! Still has to look out, back, and all those directions in between. Time to wait for you to pull THAT one off and see who uses that as an avatar. :)
Watch me. It's called a .gif of a rotating cube. :p

genshou

First Post
DaveMage said:
Oooh!

Special effects!
I'm disappointed. If the post following yours had been from Michael Tree, we would have had four avatars in a row featuring variants of the same image.

Corbert

Explorer
Chaldfont, Runtime and I have the same avatar also, but he had it first. I think there's someone else using this avatar also. I think its inevitable that people share an avatar with as many people as there are on the boards.

Chaldfont

First Post
I love this thing. The light blue map covers have to be the most distinct thing about old school AD&D.

I wasted hours of my youth gazing at those things.

Remove ads