Davemage or Shilsen - check this out!

DaveMage said:
You know, it's a shame that the avatar changes on every post when you update your avatar. Otherwise I could switch each time I post and have a complete conversation with myself in a thread.
Posts 7 and 8 in this thread are enough of that. You two are no longer allowed in the same threads at all, not to mention posting after one another. :p

Ashardalon

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Posts 7 and 8 in this thread are enough of that. You two are no longer allowed in the same threads at all, not to mention posting after one another. :p
It could be worse. ;)

Attachments

• gandalf2.jpg
    gandalf2.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 506

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:

IIRC, there are a couple others out there with this avatar, so one of these days we should have a thread party just for those with this avatar, or variations thereof. :)

Michael Tree

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
I agree. We can't have that sort of thing going on here. :D

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Oy. Maybe you should try a picture of a different Wizard.

[I changed my avatar after I saw two other people with the same avatar to be more unique]

Remove ads