• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Davemage or Shilsen - check this out!

DaveMage said:
You know, it's a shame that the avatar changes on every post when you update your avatar. Otherwise I could switch each time I post and have a complete conversation with myself in a thread.
Posts 7 and 8 in this thread are enough of that. You two are no longer allowed in the same threads at all, not to mention posting after one another. :p

Ashardalon

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Posts 7 and 8 in this thread are enough of that. You two are no longer allowed in the same threads at all, not to mention posting after one another. :p
It could be worse. ;)

Attachments

• gandalf2.jpg
    gandalf2.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 507

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:

IIRC, there are a couple others out there with this avatar, so one of these days we should have a thread party just for those with this avatar, or variations thereof. :)

Michael Tree

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
I agree. We can't have that sort of thing going on here. :D

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Oy. Maybe you should try a picture of a different Wizard.

[I changed my avatar after I saw two other people with the same avatar to be more unique]

Remove ads