• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dawnforge - The True Kings

unleashed

First Post
Haedyn, Male Lowlander Spirit Adept

*Haedyn stands promptly as Raynard finishes his question, seemingly relieved to be doing so.*

“I am ready to depart, as soon as I collect the rest of my gear...Raynard.”

G

Guest 11456

Jillian, female wood elf rogue

To Raynard's question, the wood elf shakes her head. She continued speaking in sylvan since she does not know the King's Tongue. "I would prefer an answer to my question, first. I wish to see if I might be the lightning for the storm." She turns again to the map. "Is there no further information about the towers that you can impart to me?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Widowmaker

First Post
Sir Aravir will look up at the others. "I am ready to go, I need to gather my gear. But I too would like an answer to my original question about bringing my horse?"

unleashed

First Post

*Haedyn sighs as Jillian shakes her head, but instead of sitting again he begins to slowly pace behind the chairs.*

doghead

thotd
Hiitar Vain, male Tiefling Soldier

Hiitar watches the others fidgeting in their seats, impatient to go. Hiitar remains where he is however. There are a few avenues he wants to explore first. Before they get half way their and then find themselves wishing they had thought of it earlier.

When the other questions have been answered, Hiitar puts a few more of his own. Allthough, some of them are requests rather than questions, truth be told.

""Darvekis is a wizard. I know little about magic. But it seems to me that they will not have left him with his spell book. Is there something I could take, something that would allow him to play a more ... active role in escaping? Scrolls, I suspect, would be taken from me. Unless they appeared innocuous.

"I will also need a horse I think. Something with a Dominion saddle and trappings if possible."

Hiitar turns to the commander who spoke earlier.

"And a soldier would be nice. No respected Tiefling travels the Dominion without a aide. Someone brutish and surly would be perfect. But they would need to have some experience behind the lines, and be fairly cool under pressure. Do you have anyone who would fit the bill?"

unleashed

First Post

*Haedyn returns to his seat as yet more questions are asked, cracking his knuckles and glaring at Hiitar as he mentions needing a soldier.*

Remove ads