• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dawnforge - The True Kings

Widowmaker

First Post
As Haedyn makes his comment Sir Aravir face turns red with embarassment. "You are correct Haedyn. Please for give me. I am willing to go with the group on this one." Sir Aravir then steps back.

OOC
[sblock] Sorry about that. I didn't even realize it until it was mentioned. I am extremely sorry, I will try to be more careful. :heh: [/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
"I never expected this mission to be fast, truth be told. My m- er Mirlona doesn't know we're coming, and I don't know many powerful divinations. Besides..."
Solara will sense motive durring the slipup, as it seemed odd...

Starman

Adventurer
Galen shakes his head. "I still believe we should press on with our current mission. However, if a majority feel that we should take this detour, I will suppot it." I think there is something more going on here than meets the eye.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, the roots were burned off, so checking the hole where the tree was is a good start," Solara says, looking in the hole the tree left when it was felled.

unleashed

First Post
Haedyn, Male Lowlander Spirit Adept

“Good idea!” Haedyn says enthusiastically, flicking Riva into the air with his foot and grabbing it casually with one hand, he moves to where the tree originally stood and searches for tracks.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Climb +10, Search +6 (Track feat)[/SBLOCK]

G

Guest 11456

Jillian, female wood elf rogue

Jillian, who normally remains silent, speaks up. "We must get to the bottom of this." Then she moves to the spot where the tree was rooted and searches for clues.

G

Guest 11456

Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Didn't the tree fall off a cliff to get here? It probably isn't quite that easy to get to where it was rooted)

(OOC: Well let's see, I'll take 10 on a climb check. That gives me a 25. Seems easy to me...)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Well not you then, but look at how casually Haedyn seemed to suddenly just get there ;))

*Ssiran looks for an easy path to reach the place where the tree once stood.*

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads