• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DAYS OF FUTURE PAST, Issue #1

Unicron818

First Post
Sammy Donaldson

Sammy's head sunk low when he had watched the guard pull that phone from Gabe's possession.

Sammy had looked over to the guard with defeat and a low tone. "Do we get to go to the restroom before our lil' trip?"

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Kyle's Family's House

Amanda looked at Kyle and Corey and her face quickly become red. "Oh, I'm sorry. I guess to me it is all kind of like seeing it on tv. I wonder what all those people in Youngstown do, knowing that big mutant processing facility is right outside of town. Do they get weirded out or do they just ignore it."

Amanda shivered and sat down her beer. "I think I'm gonna go back in. It got kinda cold out here, ya know."

Detention Center

The guards finished their search and started to line the kids up when Sammy asked to go to the bathroom. All of the guards seemed to make a face or roll their eyes. The guard closest to Sammy pointed at a door on the nearby wall. "Yeah, over this way." The other guards moved the line over to the bathroom, knowing that a chain reaction had just began. The driver of the transport vehicle walked back to the break room to freshen his cup of coffee.

Kangaxx

First Post
Corey Vinyard

When he gets inside, Corey turns on the local news to see if there's anything about the mutant boom. He remains standing in the living room, apparently looking at the wall above and to the left of the tv.

"Okay..and I'm sorry if I snapped at you, Amanada, you know how I am.. always the dogooder." let's her and Corey head in while he tends to the grill and stews on what, if anything, he could possibly do to help his interred friends and coming up blank.

kid A

First Post
Eleyna Robertson

The guards finished their search and started to line the kids up when Sammy asked to go to the bathroom. All of the guards seemed to make a face or roll their eyes. The guard closest to Sammy pointed at a door on the nearby wall. "Yeah, over this way." The other guards moved the line over to the bathroom, knowing that a chain reaction had just began. The driver of the transport vehicle walked back to the break room to freshen his cup of coffee.

Oh man, c'mon! It was bad enough that this was dragging out the way it was, but now they all had to go to the restroom, too? Eleyna did need to go. Not bad, but she probably would have needed to later during their transport to Youngstown. The whole thing frustrated her anyway. All she wanted was for this to be over. The waiting was killing her.

At least Gabe was with her again. Following him in line to the restroom, she spoke softly, "Gabe, what's wrong? Why are you being so quiet?"

Last edited:

Radiant

First Post
Jennifer Allen

Jen lays her feet on the table once they all went outside. For a second she wonders what Kyle would say to that but decides it is the last of her worries now.
"So what's your plan wise one? Who know's how long we have before they ship them of to, god knows where."

Velmont

First Post
I just hope he isn't planning something stupid

Andrew follow the group, without a word, always having an eye on Catherine...

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Lorenzo Reynolds Hps: 2/2

Lorenzo waited to see if Amanda actually went home or not before starting to speak with the others. Once it was just Corey, Kyle, Jennifer and himself, Lorenzo would start talking.

Jennifer said:
"So what's your plan wise one? Who know's how long we have before they ship them of to, god knows where."

"I'm guessing the where is to Youngstown, and the when is tonite," Lorenzo said. "So . . . we don't have much time."

"I think everyone here needs to come clean . . . and I'll start,"
Lorenzo said. "I think I can read thoughts . . . not much, but I guess its enough to get the camps. I guess I can help with getting passwords or codes, if someone else knows about them, but that's about it."

Lorenzo waited to see if anyone else jumped in.

Kyle sighs as he sits down. "I can .. you know.. pose as whoever we need to get in.." shudders at the thought of the pain of his changes. "And with your help we can get the codes and such right Lorenzo? Jen and Corey could be outside interfernce for us.. Corey you think you could spoof the phone system so all out going calls are intercepted? We could ..you know.. have you guys pose as my bosses and have me go in and walk them out with a fake warrant then."

Kangaxx

First Post
Corey Vinyard

Corey simply gapes as Kyle and Lorenzo start casually discussing mutant powers and jailbreaks. "Whoa, you mean e-everyone here is a mutant? This is nuts. Who is the 'them' you want to bust out? Who'd they get other than Sammy?" Andrew and Catherine? They couldn't be talking about them. "This is all f*cking crazy. We, we're high schoolers, we'll just get shot or something. " Even as he says it Corey feels a pang of guilt, remembering Sammy telling him to run while flying into a swat team.

Last edited:

Remove ads