• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DAYS OF FUTURE PAST, Issue #3

Kyle Graham hp 2/2

Kyle wipes his brow and looks at the panel as he pulls out one of his sturdier screwdrivers out to see if he can pop the weld out and get in the access on his own.

kid A

First Post
Eleyna Robertson

"There are a few of us left and we just live here and maintain this spot as a memorial to all who died."

Eleyna felt a mixture of guilt and relief as Aaron told his story. "Oh, god, I'm so sorry! That must have been awful! How long ago did this happen? How many of your friends... I mean... well, did you lose many of your friends to the attack?"

Velmont

First Post
"They looks like ghost wandering aimlessly the haunted ruins of battle..." says Andrew, staring at the persons who are walking among the remains of the tanks and sentinels.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Lorenzo Reynolds HPs: 2/2

Velmont said:
"They looks like ghost wandering aimlessly the haunted ruins of battle..." says Andrew, staring at the persons who are walking among the remains of the tanks and sentinels.
"Yeah . . . like they're in shock or something. I wonder how long ago this fight happened?" Lorenzo said aloud to Andrew.

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Aaron looked back at ELeyna and Gabe without his expression changing. A sense of loss could be felt even though he did not express it. "There are just over a dozen of us. We have a shelter, the home we call it. You would be welcome to stay there if you like. We have not spoke with any others since that day."

Kyle managed to pry open the panel and found something much different than the rest of the parts he had gathered. There were circuit boards and electronics that looked like new. They were not powered up but certainly seemed to be in perfect condition.

While they watched three people move towards Eleyna and Gabe, Andrew and Lorenzo become certain that these people had a far away look in their eyes, much like they suspected. They moved with purpose but without desire. Corey remained preoccupied with where Kyle and Jenn had gone.

Velmont

First Post
"What are they doing?" Andrew looks at the others "I think your idea to regroup was a good one. Where Kyle and Jenn? Let's get Gabe and Eleyna." Andrew starts to walk to Gabe and Eleyna. "Hey! Gabe, Eleyna. Time to go!"

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Lorenzo Reynolds HPs: 2/2

Andrew said:
"What are they doing?" Andrew looks at the others "I think your idea to regroup was a good one. Where Kyle and Jenn? Let's get Gabe and Eleyna." Andrew starts to walk to Gabe and Eleyna. "Hey! Gabe, Eleyna. Time to go!"
"I'll stay by the cars," Lorenzo offered, "We don't need them taking our rides."

Gideon

First Post
Gabe

Gabe silently stood clasped onto Eleyna's hand. This man was talking to them, he had asked if he knew them. Something's not right here.

The ghosts of sentinals danced in Gabe's eyes. The shriek of rending metal and the wail of dying men raged in his ears. He was trapped in the battle. Gabe could feel himself of the ground bleeding as he watched a giant foot slam down onto Eleyna as she stretched out an arm for him.

"Eleyna!" Gabe half shouted as he came out of his visions. Gabe could suddenly feel her hand again. He grabbed her up in a hug and squeezed. "I thought you were dead."

Kyle Graham hp 2/2

Kyle moves quickly, carefully removing the cards and sticking them in his swag bag of cards, cables and sensors, as he carefully slides back down the head and peeks out the access port to look before leaving.

"Got some stuff, Jenn, maybe enough to make a sensor screen..and I think there is some new stuff added to the sentinel. The last few things were newer than this model, so I also think it might be time to get the other birds of our group and get the flock out of here."

Radiant

First Post
Jennifer Allen

KaintheSeeker said:
Kyle moves quickly, carefully removing the cards and sticking them in his swag bag of cards, cables and sensors, as he carefully slides back down the head and peeks out the access port to look before leaving.

"Got some stuff, Jenn, maybe enough to make a sensor screen..and I think there is some new stuff added to the sentinel. The last few things were newer than this model, so I also think it might be time to get the other birds of our group and get the flock out of here."
Jenn stands guard on top of the sentinels head, starring into the night, face against the wind. She doesn't see a thing in the dark but it makes a dramatic pose...
Maybe it scares 'em of but I don't believe cheap movie tricks will work.[/color]
She climbs down beside Kyle and glances at the parts he assembled. After about a quarter seconds she decides that she has not the slightest idea what it might be.
"Yeah let's catch up, without us Andrew will start to make bad football anologies about the purpose of life and Gabe is probably crying again."
After appearing suitably cold and detached while saying that she takes a nervous glance around and hurries on.
"Plus this place is creepy, let's get out of here."

Remove ads