• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DAYS OF FUTURE PAST, Issue #3

Kyle Graham, hp 2/2

Kyle grins as he falls in stride with Jenn. "Hey, they are my freinds... however true your statement is.. we can't talk about them like that.. well not too often." looks over to Jenn and chuckles. "Of course I got a weakness for beautiful ladies.. so you can always just sweet talk me."

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Eleyna gasped as Gabe suddenly grabbed her up. Aaron simply stood there. He blinked a few times. "You are mutants? You should not be out here then. You need to come with me, quickly." With that, he turned to lead them away, further into the debris filled landscape.

Andrew began walking towards Eleyna and Gabe, Keeping an eye on the other people who were walking that way, too. Lorenzo and Corey moved slightly closer to the cars, just in case a quick get-away was needed. They seemed to be getting used to this.

Kyle walked alongside Jenn. The added weight of his pockets noticeable as he moved. As they came around a bend, they saw three people. They looked normal enough, however their clothes seemed to be very worn. The people looked to be walking in the general direction of where the cars should be.

kid A

First Post
Eleyna Robertson

The events began occurring too quickly for Eleyna to react. She was about to ask Aaron how long they had been staying at "the home" when all of a sudden, Gabe seized her. He was acting strange, as though he hadn't seen her for a long, long time. "Gabe? Are you... what are you talking abou..." Before she could finish, Aaron had made the connection that they were mutants and told them to follow him. Eleyna did not know what to do. She was concerned for Gabe, but Aaron had made her feel even less comfortable out in the open then she had felt even at the gas station. Glancing around quickly, she looked for her friends. "Gabe, I don't... I'm okay. I'm fine. Settle down, okay? We've gotta..." She locked eyes with Jenn and Kyle, who were heading in their direction. "I don't know what to do. This guy wants us to follow him, and I think we might want to, but... dammit, I don't think the others are keen on it, and I'm not sure how to convince them."

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Aaron looked back to see that Eleyna and Gabe were not following. "You must come. The sensors in the Sentinels still broadcast. If you are mutants, they will know. The Sentinels are dead but others will come." He began to look slightly panicked, the first emotion he had shown. Aaron looked back and forth between Eleyna and Gabe and his friends who were getting closer. He also noticed Andrew coming over.

Jenn and Kyle both looked at each other as they heard a sound from somewhere behind them. It was not loud and big but still clear and noticeable. Maybe something sliding or rubbing against metal.

Velmont

First Post
"Gabe! Eleyna!" shouts Andrew to attract there attention. He continue to approach walking, prefering not to show any sign of panic. He take a look at the people, and his image of ghost starts to seems too right for his taste,

Radiant

First Post
Jennifer Allen

KaintheSeeker said:
Kyle grins as he falls in stride with Jenn. "Hey, they are my freinds... however true your statement is.. we can't talk about them like that.. well not too often." looks over to Jenn and chuckles. "Of course I got a weakness for beautiful ladies.. so you can always just sweet talk me."

She smiles back at him Kyle."They love us, we'll be forgiven all our sins. Well, I will, they share your weakness. You gota think of something else."
The sound behind them startles her and she spins around before she even gets to the next innocent smile she had planned.
"Do you think one of these might still move?"
Jenn tries to see the source of the sound and takes a few carefull steps into towards the noises origin.

Kyle Graham, hp 2/2

"Doubtful." Kyle says as he looks to the wrecks. "But I did find some new circuits laid in the sentinel I was in. Want to bet that someone added more to them?" Kyle frowns. "I'm thinking maybe stoping here wasn't as wise an idea as I thought."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Lorenzo Reynolds HPs: 2/2

Lorenzo stood at his car waiting for the others. He looked to Corey and said, "I don't like this . . . we should have been out of here by now."

Lorenzo tried to reach out with his mind to see if he could sense anything or anyone. Regardless of the outcome, Lorenzo moved into the driver's seat of his car and started it up. "Get in Corey, it's time to get moving."

Gideon

First Post
Gabe

Gabe's face was frozen in shock and fear. His hand gripped onto Eleyna's as he gaped.

KEEP HER SAFE!

The thought blazed through his mind jolting him awake.

"You go with him Eleyna, I'll grab the others." without waiting for a reply Gabe ran off towards Lorenzo and Corey. As he passed Andrew he half-shouted "Follow Eleyna, Sentinals are coming."

Gabe came sliding to a halt next to Lorenzo's car his lungs burning as he gulped air into his lungs.

"Zo!" *gasp* "There are Sentinals coming." *gasp* "The dead ones called them" *gasp* "the bum"*gasp* Gabe point back towards Eleyna "Said he could hide us." Gabe held himself with his hands on his knees as he waited for Zo.

Remove ads