DCC#8 (IC):: Spectres

Voadam

Legend
Arne turns to their full drow companion as Gulon sniffs around and asks her "Does this center one head, heh, east? Melting bodies from a bone ship sounds more like a drow or lich tactic than a svirf thing, heh."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Dinbelar tightens her grip of the blade at her hip, and sneers at the derro "All the tunnels head out east from this cavern, dark dwarf." She exhales audibly, "The gnomes are to the north and I don't know what may lay down the paths of the others." she says alittle more sincerely, crossing her arms.

[sblock=spot and track checks]
Tracking shows signs of travel from as recent as half an hour to up to six or more months ago. Almost 99% are small thin drow boot prints.

Spotting: From the air the columns block view for to far away but swinging around a few close ones show a small underground pond and an odd green glow both to the north. [/sblock]

Voadam

Legend
"Heh, I'd say then any except one heading north would be best to start and see what we see. Best to find someone and capture them, then make them talk. Better if we hit the renegades first, heh, since it is harder to get talk out of a lich's skeletal minion, heh. Oh I can make em dance to my tune, heh, but they're no good at talking."

bedford

First Post
Gulon points to one of the tunnels. "Judging by the tracks I believe this one leads to the renegades. Let's start there"

OOC: If he can't decide it by the tracks he choses the southern one.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
"I trust your expetise in this. Go on, show me the way to murder and treasure." D'ryll says grinning. Drow society teaches, that you have to make the best out of any situation... That is, the best for you, ignoring the suffering of others... still a skill hard to learn.

Zap

Zap disappears from view. No one knows where he is.

[sblock=DM]
The pixie is using his greater invisibility. He is not flying, he is moving silently behind Gullon. [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Dinbelar shrugs her shoulders at the half-beasts words, "Lead on then tracker, I am not in charge." she says with smugness drawing her blade.

Gulon starts off heading south and east, nose near the ground. "I trust your expetise in this. Go on, show me the way to murder and treasure." D'ryll says grinning. Then he falls in behind Gulon and gets an approving nod from Dinbelar which the half-man does not see (but Arne does).

Dinbelar turns to see the dark dwarves mischievous grin and visible regins herself in. The tightness of her shoulders the white knuckled grip all seem to relax in an instant as the drowess turns and follows the others.

Shoulders still shaking with mirth Arne soon realizies the others are leaving him behind. He hurries to catch up still giggling over what he saw.

Noone seems to wonder where Zap has flown off to this time.

[sblock=ooc] If this marching order is not ok let me know also I need spot/listen/init checks in everyones next post plz. Yep you guessed it south = combat :p [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Marching order looks good.

Active Stance: Child of Shadows

Readied Maneuvers:
Obscuring Shadow Veil
Shadow Garrote
Counter Charge
Shadow Jaunt
Hatchlings Flame
Mountain Hammer

[/sblock]

bedford

First Post
Gulon Seems eager to catch his prey and moves along at a quick pace.

OOC: spot+11, listen +3, initiative +7
I think it would be best if Holyman made the rolls for everybody. That way the game can run faster. What do you say Holyman?

Last edited:

Remove ads