• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DDM Lives! Through Official Fan License.

justanobody

Banned
Banned
I don't know of any preferred image type. Do what works for you, I guess. I'd look to just outline the concept in detail, rather than doing a lot of work on specifics, if you know what I mean.

I just wanted to give pictorial examples of what a change in month means, not really play maps to play on, but how what happens each month effects the "story" for the next month.

I already got a 1 page (printed) HTML file full of stuff written down so far. So just need to refine and add some more and get the image examples thrown in. ;)

Want to make sure all parties understand the concept so they can play with it further.

SlyFlourish

SlyFlourish.com
Supporter
Scenarios?

I'd love to see future support for DDM scenarios and dungeon delves. I know I loved to use the DDM 2.0 rules for very quick D&D-lite dungeon delves as background stories or one-on-one adventures.

A stripped down version of 4e might be better for something like this but I know I always used to use DDM.

Good luck guys!

MintMMs

First Post
If the Guild will be able to get advance looks on the new sets coming out, will they be able to give feedback on those sets?

I guess what I'm asking is if the Guild would be able to determine a point value and faction and have WoTC use those values for the bases of the figures. I'm assuming the figure rarity will be determined by WoTC due to paint steps/complexity/coolness of the figure.

justanobody

Banned
Banned
No, we won't be able to get point values or factions on the bases themselves.

Hopefully they can use the existing point values, and make the minis actually worth what points are listed for 2.0, and in the event of 1.0 make the mini work with the proper faction listed on the mini as well.

Well here is hopefully something helpful to start, included is an icon of the Guild design.

No other images are there, but any questions or clarifications feel free to ask.

Attachments

• DDMGuild.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 76

JohnnyQuest

First Post
Hopefully they can use the existing point values, and make the minis actually worth what points are listed for 2.0, and in the event of 1.0 make the mini work with the proper faction listed on the mini as well.

I believe that the question was regarding the upcoming Heroes and Monsters line, which won't have factions or point values on the base.

justanobody

Banned
Banned
I believe that the question was regarding the upcoming Heroes and Monsters line, which won't have factions or point values on the base.

:blush: I am not even thinking that much about them yet since they aren't out, so never crossed my mind that was the intent. OOPS!

I completely missed that whole post with my mind going amile a minute and my post following it. Didn't ignore it purposefully.

Anything I didn't respond to it in particular that you answered that you want me to acknowledge other than I DID finally see the post, then let me know and I will respond if my replies to JQ haven't already done so. :blush:

Just didn't want you to think I did it on purpose.

Last edited:

MintMMs

First Post
Yes, I guess that was my question. Would future minis have point values and would the Guild be determining them?

But I guess it's always been a matter of tailoring the stats to the point cost, not the other way around.

Remove ads