[Deadlands]OOC Thread

loxmyth

First Post
Everyone else has one, so I figured why not us too? :D Anyway, GreyOne was asking about colours for the speech... I activated it by selecting the 'color' tab from the VB Code bar above. I guess you can type it in by hand,
<COLOR=royalblue>blah</COLOR> should give you blah if you substitute in square brackets - [ and ] for the angle ones < and > - above.

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
Kewl :)

Well I will wait until Running Wolf's intro before posting the next part. If you want I will try and write me NPC comments in different colors also.

Karl Green

First Post
so I am still playing around with the colors that look good when talking. I think I will stick with red or blue as they show up pretty good. Anyway...

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
Nope not at all. I am 50/50 about them as they can be a pain to put into my long posts. The only thing I would like is that you post your characters name in the Post Subject line. I might not use colors in the future but I might now and again. If people want to use them for their characters that's cool, if not that is also totally cool...

Karl Green

First Post
hehe yea I have been bad also. Server problems lately... can't seem to post much... anyway... Crimster can you update Running Wolf? You still have 3 spells (0 or 1st level), your BAB when up to +1 and I think your saves went up also.... just in case you might need some of these... real soon :D

perivas

First Post
New player wants in.

Hello all.

Having seen your posts on Turn 1, I was interested in joining your game. Is that possible? If so, I would post my character in a day or two in the Rogues Gallery thread. You don't have to let me in until after you see my character, but I didn't want to go through the work if you didn't plan on adding another player in. Thanks.

Karl Green

First Post
Hey that would be totally cool with me. We only have 3 characters so I can handle more I am sure :)

Anyway whatever you would like to play BUT I would not mind another "fighter type" (like a Gunslinger or Brave or Scout). Right now the party has a Shaman, a Hexslinger and a Rowdy.

I posted most of the character creation stuff on the Rogue Gallery sight. You start at 2nd level, max Vitality Points at 1st level, fixed VP after that (d6 = 4; d8 = 6; d10 = 8). As you are human you get an extra feat and extra skill points.

Anything else let me know. I might have to intro you a little differently then the rest... let me think about it (maybe if you are real fast getting a character up you could come to the Pastor's house just as the others are leaving... hmmm)

The Crimster

First Post
<scowls>

Ok, what is up with you slow people? Am I going to have to sick Howls-At-Nothing on you??
RunningWolf

Remove ads